LOL! Sorry if your dreams turn nutty ... and as far as WHY Bob know that Ray Stevens sang it ... I have no idea. You may need to sit down and have a serious talk with Bob!
LOL! Yup ... deep dark secrets. And I'm sure if you did a search on youtube for Ray Stevens you'll find that Bob actually KNOWS the words to most of his songs!!
you knew i was gonna watch this right before bed, didn't you? now i'm going to have some really really odd dreams!
ReplyDeleteand why did bob know, without looking, who it was singing?
LOL! Sorry if your dreams turn nutty ... and as far as WHY Bob know that Ray Stevens sang it ... I have no idea. You may need to sit down and have a serious talk with Bob!
ReplyDeleteyou'd think after 8 years you'd know someone....and then a lil squirrel video comes along, and the deep dark secrets come out.... :)
ReplyDeleteLOL! Yup ... deep dark secrets. And I'm sure if you did a search on youtube for Ray Stevens you'll find that Bob actually KNOWS the words to most of his songs!!
ReplyDeletethat was pretty clever, the power of a crazed squirrel LOL
ReplyDelete