... just went flying out the window ...
It's official ...
Married Son, DIL and Grandson moved in today
(well actually yesterday as I'm writing this after midnight).
They'll be moving things in all week, I'm sure.
... there goes my peace and quiet ...
Let the blogs begin
(as I'm sure they will give me lots of blogging materials soon enough)
It's official ...
Married Son, DIL and Grandson moved in today
(well actually yesterday as I'm writing this after midnight).
They'll be moving things in all week, I'm sure.
... there goes my peace and quiet ...
Let the blogs begin
(as I'm sure they will give me lots of blogging materials soon enough)
Personally I think your crazy LOL.. Ohh ok if they were mine and needed to move back home I'd say yes too, am never going to tell them that though LMAO
ReplyDeleteYou might want to refill any anti anxiety prescriptions you have now.
ReplyDeleteGood job you've been learning about stress management!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm gonna NEED Stress Management too! And a good set of earplugs, methinks.
ReplyDelete