KUA

KUA

11/12/10

Sharp Knives

Apparently Cousin has been persuaded to have Christmas at her house. She said she didn't want it, didn't want the cleaning, cooking, and chaos that goes with one of our extended family holidays but someone (I'm assuming Aunt Silly) persuaded her otherwise. Besides she doesn't cook - her hubby does ALL of the cooking and the majority of the cleaning. Her job is to oversee his progress.

I got the notification on facebook. I then sent word to my three children (on facebook) as to what the plans for Christmas are.

Well, we know DIL ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, but this is ridiculous ...

My facebook message to the kids ...
[Cousin] just got ahold of me through facebook, Christmas will be at the [Cousin's] house ... time to be announced.

Not so intelligent DIL responds to my message ...
Ok I need day and time asap, so I can request day off. :) thanks

My reply ...
Christmas Day ... probably around three or four in the afternoon ...

DIL: Ok. I think I already have it requested. But ill check tomorrow.

Me: k ... you mean they're open on Christmas? That's crazy!!

DIL: Ah, no. I don't think so haha!! Der. I took xmas eve off hahahaha. I'm ok, really. Oy.

Me: lol ... k

Ummmmmm ... last time I checked my calendar Christmas was still on December 25. And dinner, well, that's still an early evening meal isn't it?

Now that we're on the topic of Christmas ...

Does anyone else think it's too early for Santa's appearance? He's going to be one of the more upscale malls, starting TOMORROW!!

Hello? Can we get through Thanksgiving before the Jolly Ol' Fat Man comes to a mall near us?

Commercialism, gotta love all the commercialism ...

Bah Humbug.

No comments:

Post a Comment