Dear DIL,
Thank you so much for thinking of me ... you're just too generous!
The dirty dishes in the sink were just what I wanted!! And I can't thank you enough for the stuff you left for me on the bathroom counter. I just love handling your hot hair straightener. How did you know?
And how did you know that I'd just love the laundry you left in the dryer - just for me to do.
I so love how you think of me all of the time.
Thank you so much for considering my feelings, and leaving these things behind.
How thoughtful of you ...
Now, Dear DIL if you'll excuse me ...
The men in the white coats are asking if I want to take a ride in their pretty padded van. They even brought me my own pretty white jacket to wear, you should see it, it's got lots of shiny buckles!
No comments:
Post a Comment