KUA

KUA

4/4/13

After Pics!!

Finally! After photos of the kitchen. I know, there's still a lot of clutter there, all those candles, vases and stuff. But it's a huge difference (and I love the smell of those candles burning whilst I cook).


Look at all that counter space!! Isn't it grand? And I can find everything I need! What I need to put on my wish list is a crock pot for all of those utensils!!


Not sure why I'm including this ... this is the view from my kitchen sink. It's a stained glass design film sheet that offers me privacy from the too-close next door neighbor.





And an overview of the kitchen. Much cleaner than in the before pics, eh? It's a joy to walk into the kitchen now, that's for sure!! 


But it's done! The kitchen is finished. I decided to not bore you with after shots of the interior of the cupboards ... but they're nice and organized for the first time in more than a decade. I know where stuff is for a change! And it's grand!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats it cleaned up really nicely....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Em ... it did clean up real well if I do say so myself. Next room? I dunno ... probably the living room, since it's on the same floor. LOL.

    ReplyDelete