It was a little long-winded, but that's fine. There wasn't anything that wasn't covered in the four hour orienation.
Training begins on Wednesday - computer training anyway. Because of limited computer access, we're training in small groups of two or three. I was lucky to get the first block of training. Then again, I was also one of the first to speak up when asked about which time slots we'd prefer. LOL.
It'll be next weekend before my cash register training begins.
*****
I knew from the beginning that I was going to probably love working at Home Depot. After orientation, and getting to talk to a few of the people who work there (including a long-time cashier), I know I'm gonna fit right in!!
*****
Now to figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of the day! LOL, I know what I'm gonna do, it's just getting started really. Today it's sort through all those videos and box up what's going to go to Aliens house for the kiddos.
Then it'll be a nap. Although, the nap may come first. I'm not used to day hours. I was up before the sun came up! Not normal for me!! Usually I'm going to bed when the sun is just coming up!!
Last night I was in bed by 10 pm, and thanks to a dose of Zzz-quil actually slept until about fifteen minutes before my alarms were due to start going off at 6 am.
Tonight will be the same ... go to bed early (with or without the Zzz-quil, I'm not sure). Force myself to get and stay on a day schedule. Or so that's the plan. Let's see how it works, LOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment