KUA

KUA

4/8/13

Thus Ends Another "Era" ...

And that era being that of begging for transportation someplace. Five long years I've had to either coordinate usage of a shared vehicle, or these last few years having to beg for a ride to wherever.

Meet my new wheels ...



Isn't she pretty? She's a 2005 Chrysler Town And Country. Less than 70,000 original miles. First red vehicle I've ever "owned".

She's actually a lease for now, but if the price is right, I'll buy her when the lease is up.

Since the lease is primarily in my mom's name, the use of this beauty comes with these conditions ...
1) The house must be cleaned and stay clean. Mom knows I'm working on that. She also knows I'm so over the wrecking crew and living in less than desirable conditions.
2) I must stay employed. That I have every intention of doing, and hopefully will be made permanent soon.
3) I pay the lease payment (she'll cover insurance for now until I'm permanently employed).
And ...
4) NO ONE ELSE is to drive her! Not a problem!! I had already promised myself that I'm done loaning vehicles out to anyone. So this is really a no brainer, lol.

 It's so nice to know that if I need to run to the store I don't have to sit and wait for someone to come pick me up, or have to walk (in the rain or snow) to the gas station to pay too much for whatever I need. And I'm sure not going to have to bum a ride to work either.

Yay!!

Like I said over on facebook earlier "shit's looking up for Momma".

2 comments: