KUA

KUA

11/26/07

Snagged from Leann

I snagged this from Leann, who snagged it from Shades, who snagged it from ... oh! Nevermind ... let's get on with it, LOL!

How OCD am I?  Let's find out:

HOW OCD ARE YOU?

[X] You have cleaned someone else's house.
[ ] You are picky about everything (some things)
[X] You have wiped off a kids face that wasn't related to you.
[X] You have taken three showers in one day.
[X] You "fix" things like photo frames that are sideways.

[X] A tag coming out of someone's shirt presents a problem to you.
[X] You rock at making lists.
[X] You're very into details.
[X] You know how to do your own laundry.
[X] If you can't fix something it drives you nuts.

[X] Nothing is wrong with having things alphabetized.
[ ]You count your steps most of the time.
[ ] You have to know everything.
[ ] Everything has a place.
[X] Untied shoes bug you.

[X] If you're walking through a store and something is off a rack you put it back.
[X] If labels aren't facing you, you have to fix them so that they do.
[X] Things don't have to be perfect. They just have to be the right way according to you.
[ ] You like vacuuming or mopping… it just makes the floor look better.
[ ] A cleaning product has blown your mind.

[X] It bothers you when someone moves something out of place.
[X]You have categorized something.
[X] Typos drive you nuts.
[X] You hate misspellings.
[X] You have corrected a teacher...but not as many times as I've wanted to!!!

Grand Total: 19
Count the check boxes and mutiply that number by 4 (the answer is your percentage).

So...I guess I'm 76% OCD!  I am OCD in a way, but get easily side-tracked (more like derailed!!)

How OCD are you???

8 comments:

  1. How OCD am I? Let's find out:

    HOW OCD ARE YOU?

    [] You have cleaned someone else's house.
    [X] You are picky about everything (some things)
    [X] You have wiped off a kids face that wasn't related to you.(Err yeah I have lol)
    [] You have taken three showers in one day.
    [X] You "fix" things like photo frames that are sideways.(Not always but when I see them yes)

    [X] A tag coming out of someone's shirt presents a problem to you.
    [] You rock at making lists.
    [] You're very into details.
    [X] You know how to do your own laundry.
    [X] If you can't fix something it drives you nuts.

    [] Nothing is wrong with having things alphabetized.
    [ ]You count your steps most of the time.
    [ ] You have to know everything.
    [X] Everything has a place.(If I didnt have kids I would be perfect with this one..LOL)
    [X] Untied shoes bug you.

    [X] If you're walking through a store and something is off a rack you put it back.
    [] If labels aren't facing you, you have to fix them so that they do.
    [X] Things don't have to be perfect. They just have to be the right way according to you.
    [ ] You like vacuuming or mopping… it just makes the floor look better.
    [X] A cleaning product has blown your mind.(Umm yep a shower cleaner that you spray on and walk away, no scrubbing its awesome)
    [X] It bothers you when someone moves something out of place.(Because I cant find it then)
    []You have categorized something.
    [] Typos drive you nuts.
    [] You hate misspellings.
    [] You have corrected a teacher...but not as many times as I've wanted to!!!

    Grand Total: 19
    Count the check boxes and mutiply that number by 4 (the answer is your percentage).

    So...I guess I'm 76% OCD! I am OCD in a way, but get easily side-tracked (more like derailed!!)

    How OCD are you??? 48% I hav improved..menopause killed the urges I used to have lmao,

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! i ticked off most the same as you--and then went back and double-checked, because i'm ocd like that! (beautiful background, btw!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 92% OCD...but I actually HAVE OCD...LMAO!!! anywho, it comes and goes depending on my mood...I get in mood when I just say..."Da hell with it!"

    I hope menopause could take care of this issue...LOL

    I think I make my family miserable, I am cool one moment and then the house just HAS to be spotless...I think I drive them crazy...You know the Flylady thing...if I did everything on that list everyday I would never leave the house...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm...I'm OCD too but it doesn't have much to do with cleaning...lol (I HATE to clean)! I count things constantly; wash my hands too much; unplug everything at night (well, not the fridge or the clocks); I get songs stuck in my head for days (and they are usually ones that I can't stand); I pick my face and skin too much; I make lists but get worn out by doing so and rarely get anything on them done...lol! I buy things to organize with and they are still in their wrappers; ... you get the point...just the basics...LMAO...my 'basics' anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...I'm a step counter, but I thought that just made me a weirdo! LOL!!!

    Your page looks great, hope your week is going great! Finally getting back into the blogging spirit, I think...now that things are under control in this house, for whatever that's worth! LOL! {{HUGS}} Happy Tuesday to you, and your squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 80%! The picture thing really drives me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, the alphabetizing, and attempting to organize...scattered thoughts, etc... I have a thing with the chrome on my faucets...LOL

    over the years I have worked on trying to ease the symptoms of OCD...I was diagnosed 10 years ago. but I tend to replace one thing with another. I used to have a route I would drive every night after work {which it was out of my way}. everything in my life had a pattern. counting steps, washing hands too. gosh, some things I did so long ago, it's hard to remember exactly. I have a hair twirling thing I do too {it even annoys me...LOL}

    ReplyDelete