KUA

KUA

8/6/08

Another survey I stole from Terry ...

Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your first name?
Laughter

How many states have you lived in?
One, Michigan ...
Two if you want to count the State of Confusion I'm always in.

Did you ever get kid's meals from McDonald's just for the toys?'
Guilty. Especially when they have the Madame Alexander dolls!

Are you bipolar?
Nope

How long is your hair when it's wet?
Just a bit past shoulder length.

What was the last thing you took a bite of?
A handful of Cherios Snack Mix - YUM!!

What are you wearing on your feet?
Skin ... (barefoot)

How many times do you talk on the phone a day on average?
As little as possible. Some weeks I can go without a single phone conversation (Heaven!!)

Do you usually have weird dreams?
Most of mine are very weird dreams. Does this surprise anyone?

Do you like your bed?
Yeah, it's the bed sheets I hate.

How many times have you been to the ER?
I have no idea ... I never counted. At least a half dozen, probably more. And if you wanna add my kids and parents to that ... geesh, I'm guessing fifty or sixty times ...

Do you log on to Myspace every day?
Probably only once or twice a month is all. I don't even remember my myspace name I sign in so infrequently!

Is your profile private? Why/why not?
On myspace, yeah ... on Multiply .. partially. Why? I only allow certain information about me to be known by the general public.

Do you drink sodas?
Only all the time, lol. Diet Mt Dew is my fave.

Have you ever been to NY?
Twice when the boys were little. We visited family in Poughkeepsie.

What are you thinking about right now?
Thinking about this question. In a minute I'll think about the next one ... and so on ... and so on ...

What color is your keyboard?
Black, the letters are worn off from over-use.

Can you sing the alphabet backwards?
Can't sing 'em but I can say 'em

Have you ever been on an airplane?
Three times. To Washington DC as a kid, to Texas with Exie Poo and to the Bahamas with Bubba.

Have you driven in anyone else's car today?
Nope, just mine.

Do you like your life?
There's room for improvement - which would be why I'm back in college at my age.

Is a dog a mans best friend?
Might be man's best friend, but if it's a barky dog the neighbors sure don't like it!

What was the last thing you said aloud?
"Thank you." To the guy who held the door open for me at the grocery store.

Are you ticklish?
Not really.

Last thing received in the mail?
Bills.

Do you have trust issues?
I find as I get older I tend to trust so much less than I used to.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I thought I used to ...

In the past 72 hours have you been under the influence?
Nope.

How has this past week been for you?
Hectic, and no signs of slowing down either.

Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
I believe so...Sometimes it didn't seem to make sense or seem fair, but yes...  I'm keeping Terry's answer!!

Any fun plans for today?
If you consider cleaning the cat box, sweeping the floors, cleaning the kitchen FUN, then yeah ... tons of fun to be had in my house today. I might play a game of "Tradewinds 2" (a pirate game) or maybe even figure out how to play "Trailer Park Tycoon" today.

Who are you disappointed in right now?
Ummmm, no one.

When was the last time something bothered you?
I don't let things bother me ... or I try not to. But that incident last week with Alien and that dirty old man trying to sexually assault her really bothered me - still does actually!

What's the most interesting thing that happened to you today?
I woke up. Yeah, been a boring day here today!!

Have you ever broken someone's heart?
More than likely ... yeah, probably.

If your best friend liked your last ex, what would you do?
*IF* I had a best friend ... I'd shut my mouth and let her make her own mistakes. After all, if she's my best friend she knows all about why the ex and I broke up anyway. If she thinks she can do better, so be it. And I won't even say *I told you so* after he pulls the same crap with her!

Are you the type that would rather stay at other peoples houses or have them at yours?
Depends on how well I know someone ... if I know them well and trust them then it's here at my house. Don't know why that is but it's always been that way for me.

Do tattoos and piercings excite you?
I wouldn't say excite, but they don't turn me off either.

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Yup, that's what they call goodbye kisses!

Do you know anyone whose name starts with a Z?
I used to, don't now.

Is there a reason for your myspace song?
I don't have a myspace song.

I'll bet you're missing someone right now?
Yeah, my brother but that's pretty much 24/7 since his death. Otherwise, not missing anyone.

Do you still talk to your ex's?
I have kids with both of my exs. Have a grandchild, too. Even though my kids are grown, we still bump into each other from time to time at family functions. So ... yeah. But I don't go out of my way to talk to either one.

Have you kissed in the rain?
Yuppers.

Is there anyone that you care more about than yourself?
Yeah ... I'm a mom ... need I say more? 

4 comments:

  1. Love reading the answers to these, I've had a boring day too so I'm going to borrow this survey and do my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen Jo, boring is good!! So long as it's not every day ... hehehehe ... enjoy! I'll look for your post shortly! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love these surveys so am gonna do it too LOL.
    I couldnt survive without the letters on my keyboard I'm dyslexic enough with them on as it is LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I'll watch for yours too ...

    ReplyDelete