KUA

KUA

8/11/08

Shelfari ...

Thanks Amy!!! For getting me totally addicted to Shelfari .

How to explain Shelfari? Hmmmm ... it's a site where you can browse book titles and add them to *your* own bookshelf. Write a review or two if you wish, and share your book shelf with all of your friends. Get recommendations on reading materials, find members and groups that share your interests. Join in discussions about your favorite book. And make a few new friends in the process.

I created my profile today. Spent a good part of the day going through book titles, too. And I'm no where near done, either, LOL!

My profile URL is: http://www.shelfari.com/o1517998487 if you wanna check out what my bookshelf consists of.

7 comments:

  1. I have a shelfari account... if I can remember the login info. Thing is... it never loaded very well for me. Perhaps they've updated or streamlined it by now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelly, cool ... let me know ... lol. Don't know if it's been updated or what, I only today joined but it seemed to run fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might play on there too! I love the profile pic..I stole it hahaha sorry but yanno I had to I'm escaping soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, no problem, Helen!!! Steal away!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see, I see, LOL! I have a bunch of them I'll locate for you in the next few days ... things stressed momma related. Probably put 'em here in an album for your transfering ease.

    ReplyDelete