But, noooooooooooooooo, not this semester! Four classes; two morning classes, one afternoon class and one evening class. Four different days. Two campuses. NO pattern! By the time I figure out where I'm supposed to be and when the semester will be over! That's what I get for waiting until almost the last possible moment to register. I so won't do that again!
So ... my classes this term are Professional Communications, Interpersonal Communications, Introduction to Business, and Starting/Operating a Small Business.
The other day I changed my major yet again. I know, I know ... I have to stop doing that IF I want to get a darned degree! BUT, I changed it again. What's funny is that going from Web Design to Business Management/Entrepreneurship (which I should have chosen in the beginning, LOL) I now need less credits for my degree! Yippee! With all my previous credits that can now be applied to a Business Management/Entrepreneurship degree that couldn't be applied to Web Design I have pretty much eliminated three terms worth of needed credits. I'll be getting my degree in 5 terms now instead of 8!! And if I take more than 12 credit hours per term, it'll happen sooner.

That's great news.....but it does sound like a lot of running around......I'm really glad that I can do all my stuff online....and I'm even gladder that I'm not going to start up again until January...
ReplyDeleteEm, thanks!! I'm hoping to be able to do online classes, too. Right now I'm getting all of those on campus classes out of the way so I can do the online thing. Married Son wants to get the Pilot trucking business on the road (literally, lol) by next summer - and I'll be working for him. Online classes would be the perfect solution to being on the road ten hours a day. LOL.
ReplyDeleteI cant believe summer is gone and school is here. Makes me wanna hide under the covers. I hope everything goes well for u
ReplyDeleteTish, I'm glad the summer is almost over!! I've been going sooooo stir crazy with nothing to do! It'll be nice to have some routine again (and lots of homework, LOL). Provided I can figure out this screwy schedule that is! LOL!!
ReplyDeleteHoping that all's well in your world, too!
WOO HOO!!! Good move, changing your major then! I just hope next semester is a little easier on you! I hate crazy schedules that make me feel like I'm running in circles!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with that. I need to go back to school. But, I guess I'll wait until all of mine are actually IN school first, right?
Leann, when I went back to college in the 80s my boys were little. I know that them seeing Mommy hitting the books and bringing home good grades influenced them. I wish I had done the same with Alien when she was small - maybe we wouldn't have the school issues with her that we do now. Even though one son dropped out of high school (long story on why) he got his GED before he would have graduated and then went into the Army. The other son graduated with honors from high school, and was 2nd in his graduating class at the Police Academy and is working on his Bachelors Degree in Law Enforcement right now (on top of working two full time jobs). They both say I influenced them to do good in school by setting that example. So maybe it's not too soon for you to start classes. Just a class, maybe two ... get a few of those core classes out of the way for when the kids are in school full time and you can work on your degree. Just a thought ... hehehe ...
ReplyDeleteAs far as running in circles, I'm sort of used to that. I just hope I remember what direction I need to be running and when! LOL!
I'm good, I rad this in my email yesterday and just assumed I commented here too I didnt lmao.
ReplyDeleteThts great that past credits go towards this one woohoo!
Helen, thanks! It is great news! Anything to get this over with and get that degree! LOL!
ReplyDeleteGreat news for you!!!! Hope you find your way from class to class real FAST!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlenda, thanks!! I ended up having to print out a few copies of the one campus map. Drew bright red circles around where I need to be and put down the times I need to be wherever. Put a copy on the sun visor in my car (folded just right so I can to the at-a-glance thing).
ReplyDeleteI figure maybe with this approach I may show up for the right classes at the right times. Maybe. Just maybe.