I like surveys and this ones a bit diff ~ I stole it from Helen Jane.
In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
Hoodies
Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Yeah, I do. At the riverside park that I love soooooo much.
How long can you go without your mobile phone?
I don't know. I've never tried, lol.
Who did you last call babe/baby?
Tiger
What time did you go to sleep last night?
Sleep? Barely ... the sun was rising before I stopped tossing and turning.
What/who woke you up today?
My cell ringing ... it was Tiger calling to find out when I'd be over today.
Do you own a polo shirt?
Yes, a bright yellow one with "Starfleet" embroidered on it.
How old do you look?
I'm told I look younger ...
Where are your siblings?
One brother here in Michigan, the other in Heaven.
Whose car were you in last?
Mine
What was the last thing you drank?
A "Mountain Holler" (store version of Mt. Dew)
Your ex shows up randomly at your house, what do you say?
What do you want?
If it was free and it would work would you get plastic surgery?
A tummy tuck? Sure!!
If you were to die today would your life be complete?
Nope ...
Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Honestly? No. But I'm one of those sucka's that gives some people way too many chances (and still get screwed)
How do you handle stress?
Play computer games, listen to music, nap, draw, design floor plans (I'm a geek!)
Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad?
Dad ... Mom stresses too much (and stresses me)
Do you think you're approachable?
Most of the time I am
What is the last concert you went to
Neil Diamond - a few years ago ...
The last person you argued with?
My Daughter and right after I said she's always so giggly, the Alien that possesses her took over and she was grumpy!
Do you prefer warm or cold weather?
Cold! It's easier to bundle up than take it all off (and it's illegal to run around in the nude, too)
Is any part of your body sore?
Yeah, my elbow.
The funniest people you know?
IRL there's Alien, Tiger ... in Blogland ... omg, there's too many to list!
Do you like change?
I'm pretty easy going and flexible usually
Do you get offended easily?
Not usually.
Do you have a piggy bank?
A few of them.
What did you do yesterday?
Not a lot, I don't think ... mmmmm, mmmmm, I don't remember
Have you ever punched a girl?
Only once, punched a guy once too.
Slept in a different bed lately?
Nope.
Where is your mother right now?
Probably at home.
What was your childhood nickname?
Cisa (Dad still calls me Cisa)
Who was the last friend you saw?
Tiger
If you could pack up and leave your life now to move away, would you?
Yes ... I've wanted to get out of here for a few years. I'll stay in Michigan I'm sure ... maybe just move to a new location in Michigan? Like Port Huron? Tee hee.
Can you take a bra off with one hand?
Haven't tried in years, but I'm sure I still can.
Do you still talk to the first person you kissed?
No
Do people underestimate you?
Sometimes.
Is it easy for others to make you feel awkward?
Depends on the situation ...
Last thing you ate?
Hard salami sandwich
Do you know what you are going to wear tomorrow?
I usually go with clothing, it's always safe dontcha think? (I like Helen's answer so I'm keeping it)
Can you make yourself cry?
Yeah, I can ... but I don't make a habit of it
The last person you kissed...how do you feel about them?
A good bye kiss to a friend I'm definitely gonna miss
Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
For a visit or a *do-over*? A visit, yeah ... to redo the mistakes I made, not on your life. Those mistakes helped make me who I am today!!
Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?
I hate to admit to this one, but yes .. a few times.
Do you know anyone who lives in Wyoming?
I used to.
Have you ever been white water rafting?
No. It's not on my to-do list, either.
Who did you last hang out with?
Tiger, if you wanna call spending a few hours at his house while he was loading the moving truck hanging out.
Did you think you would make a good parent?
I hoped I would.
Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
Regretfully, yes.
Has anyone ever borrowed something from you and never returned it?
A few times.
Hey I recognise this LOL
ReplyDeleteI am a fan of Neil Diamond too!
I saw him the last time he was here :)
Neil Diamond was in town for a concert a few days ago ... and I missed him! I've only missed three concerts since 1976!
ReplyDeleteHe's been here 3 times in 12 years I got to see two of them.
ReplyDeleteThe last one cavey videotaped it was outdoors. I much preferred the one in the round!
I love his *in the round* concerts!! The best seats I ever had were front row. Mom had surprised me with tickets, but didn't think I'd like front row and offered to exchange them for *better* tickets for me. Not on your life! Best seats I've ever had!! Still don't know how she got so lucky as to get them.
ReplyDeleteWow I think I was in row 6 and that was awesome front row I probably would have wet myself lmao
ReplyDeleteLOL!! What's funny is we never sat the entire concert!! The stage was high up enough that we didn't block anyone's view (whew!!). The front row didn't crowd the stage, either. There had to be enough room to add six more rows in front of us.
ReplyDeleteI saw Neil in concert once- great show! Enjoyed reading your answers, I did this one the other day on my blog too.
ReplyDeleteTerry, you did? How'd I miss it? Sorry 'bout that!!
ReplyDelete