Homework is swamping me. Alien is putting me through a lot of stress right now. The housework is falling behind. I've got a lot of things to work on, a lot of things to figure out ...
I'll sneak a peak in here and there as I can.
Until then, ya'll get to look at my butt while I hide out. Shhhhhhhh, don't tell anyone where I'm hiding!!

whoo, baby--nice butt! just don't fart while you're aiming that thing our way....
ReplyDeleteI know I haven't been around much, sorry about that. I'll be looking forward to your return. Keep up the school work, it's more important.
ReplyDeleteI know it gets hard sometimes, but try to hurry back or visit when you get a few spare minutes!
ReplyDeleteI'm still in the midst of a very long blogging break. It's nice to pop in occasionally and check on people though. Hope you get all the stuff done you need to get done!
ReplyDeleteI take a break every few days....sometimes life just takes right over! We'll still be here to read all your squirrely blogs when you come back around...I hope life treats you well!!!
ReplyDeleteGet what you need to do done and sorted..we all hang here on a regular basis.. am sure we'll all be here when ya sort things out. Hugs!
ReplyDelete