There's nothing sadder than an empty blog. I need to fix that and fast.
Not a whole lot I'm gonna put here tonight, I already blogged over at the other blog site, but I just can't go to bed with a clear conscience knowing there's a blog without an entry.
I'm keeping this blog private, for obvious reasons ... like the fact I blog about my sometimes dysfunctional family (who am I kidding, mostly dysfunctional, but they sure put the fun in dysfunctional - or so I keep trying to persuade myself).
Can I say dysfunctional any more!?!?!
And I'll probably stick with my cutesy names for them, since I'll be cross posting on multiply. Don't need to confuse anyone with real names after soooo many years.
Geesh, how many years? I started originally over at Bebo some ten years or more ago, but that never gained popularity so I went to yahoo 360 until it started going wonky with all of the changes (before it's death), ya ... mybad, I abandoned ship. Just as I'm doing with mulitply ... thanks to their ads. I just tired of them all.
So, there's my first entry. Now comes the fun of figuring everything out!!

Alright, that won't work. I had to open up my blog so that it could be read. What sense a blog if no one can read it?
ReplyDeleteNot sure I like the privacy settings here, I miss the "friends" settings at my other blog. Ah well, each blogging site has it's different features - I'll just have to deal with it, LOL, and hope that the Wrecking Crew never discovers this site.
I doubt they will - and even if they do - why not deny it's you :). I'm looking forward to the opportunity to connect with more people and find new things to read....the Multiply community wasn't growing. And I agree with you - if it's just for your friends to read - then it's Facebook....if you are writing to record your thoughts/experiences/whatever and are hoping what you say strikes a chord with someone else - well that's a blog and it needs to be open to all.
ReplyDeleteAnd the squirrel is cute.
hi!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteokay--to help preserve privacy i set it so it doens't show you as one of the blogs i'm following on my page...
ReplyDeleteAmy, don't worry about it!! I don't think that any of the Wrecking Crew is on blogger. Even if they are ... oh well ...
ReplyDeleteMomma needs a place to vent!
love what you've done with your site! and the title is hilarious....
ReplyDeleteLOL, thanks ... it's a work in progress ;)
ReplyDelete