KUA

KUA

11/5/10

Friday ...

Oops, I told Amy I'd head right over to Blogger and set up my account.

Guess I'll do that in a few ... lol. One last Multiply blog, for old time's sake. Hehe ...

*****

Went to get my prescription refilled today. On the way it started to snow. Nothing big, a few flakes here or there. Melted as soon as they touched a surface. But definitely the first snow of the year.

Got home to read online that the road commission is laying off half of their employees ... that'll leave only 50 employees to drive the snow removal trucks this winter.

Which means it's going to be one long winter here!!

Add that no one ever remembers (well almost no one) how to drive in the snow ... I'm soooo not looking forward to dodging dodgy drivers on icy roads.

Gonna be fun!

*****

Then I get home to Single Son in one of his talkative moods. And I mean talkative!! LOL! Not something he usually is, that's for sure.

Then again, he was ticked off. See, he more than goes out of his way to be helpful to the Wrecking Crew ... "can you roll me a few packages of cigarettes" they ask (we all roll our ciggies here, it's cheaper) ... "can you sit Grandson for a few hours while I work" asks DIL of him, "oh, I left my laundry in the dryer, can you fold it and put it on our bed" she calls from work to ask Single Son ... yet he took a cookie (without permission) that DIL had baked  and got himself reamed a new arsehole for it. I told him he's a fool for doing *anything* for them, considering the way they take advantage of people!

Then again ... he verified that in fact they are looking for a new place to live. I wondered aloud how they think they're going to get a place, considering his recent truck repossessions they'll need a co-signer to rent - and his never having entered into a rental contract before. I'm NOT putting my name on any legal documents of theirs, and I highly doubt my ex would either.

I wish 'em luck ... they're going to need it.

But they are leaving ... one way or the other, they're leaving ... I'm fed up.

To those of you who have offered a reminder to me should I ever say they can move back a third time ... I told Single Son about your kind offers and he said you'll have to get behind him in line ... he has offered to shoot me should that ever happen.

But it won't ... really!!

And I'll have my blog entries here on Multiply to act as reminders as to why it will never happen.

Oh, that reminds me ... blog ... time to go set up my new blog at Blogger. Amy, you said it's possible to import blog entries to multiply right? I don't wanna forget my multiply buddies, ya know?

24 comments:

  1. i didn't leave you guys behind, did i? :)

    type it up in blogger, publish it, then come over to multiply and click "import blog" under blog posts...

    i'm trying to find a way it automatically posts to here, without my having to come here--but it works, because i have to come here to see your replies anyways. a bit of a hassle, but worth it to use the easier blogger interface and still not loose my multiply friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've set up my blogger blog ... now to figure it out ... and I'm getting confused already !!!!! But confused is something I'm good at. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh - that answers the question that I asked Amy...I'm still trying to figure out how to make it look pretty.
    Lisa- didn't mean to hijack your comments - I'll be back to comment properly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, yes--come to teh dark side (bwahahaha!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL - love that picture. I can't get it to access my blogger account.....so for now I'll be cutting and pasting back to Multiply I guess...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, feel free to hijack my comments, Em ...

    Amy ... I have NO idea how I happened to have two accounts ... I did have one ages ago (blogger acct) but don't remember sign in info ... so i created the new account. BUT when I went to add you, for some screwed up reason, it added you to the account from long ago ...

    Confused yet?

    Welcome to my world.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Em, try this: (posting here in case Lisa has same issue)

    post blooger (haha-meant "blogger" but i like "blooger" better so i'm leaving it!) blog. then, come to multiply inbox. go up to "post", choose blog, and below text box will say "import blogs" and blogger will be one. make sure you check the box that says enable cross-posting. (it can be selected by going under "my accounts/posting options" too)

    there's also this, which ihaven't tried yet:

    http://homartemplatepractice.blogspot.com/2008/08/cross-posting-blogger-and-multiply.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amy - I tried that link...because for whatever reason no matter what I tried Multiply wouldn't access my blogger account.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy blog batman ... i think i got that amy ...

    now to figure out why I can't delete a boo-boo I made adding you ... I typed in the wrong url but when I go to delete it, I get that mystery info ... the LCM (yahoo icon) stuff ...

    I'm soooo lost I don't thing GPS can find me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that link tutorial works--just did it. went to multiply, post via email, entered secret code, hit save. then to blogger dashboard, settings, email, "blogsend address", and entered in thingie from multiply. hit save. just did a test post....
    copied without me lifting a finger

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw i love you guys for coming over to join me so i won't be alone (even if we all know it's the annoying ads and photo problems of multiply that initiated it!)

    ReplyDelete
  12. amy ... can you delete that profile for me under yahoo (LCM - the one with the yahoo avatar) ... I seem to be having problems, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  13. lol ... did have problems, somehow i solved it (don't ask how, I dunno) ... but could you please please please delete my alter-ego? LOL thanks!

    (Love you, too ... glad to follow you where the ads aren't)

    ReplyDelete
  14. alright ... i need chocolate ... or alcohol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. lol, thanks ... don't know how that happened ... and NOT gonna figure it out either. Grrrrrrrrr ...

    CHOCOLATE!! I need chocolate!!

    Or booze!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wanna reach into the chocolate chicken? (if i ever reach into that thing's butt and my hands come out brown...!)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!! Too funny ...
    sure I'll take my chances ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. congratulations! you pulled out: a pack of chocolate covered raisins. and now, since you're diabetic, i'll eat them for you...

    ReplyDelete
  19. lol, i can have 'em occasionally!! really!! everything is fine in moderation!!

    oh, my new blogger blog is private for obvious reasons, you'll need to be a follower to read it (or read it here, LOL) ...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Then you'd better tell me how to find it, Lisa....

    ReplyDelete
  21. Em, that would probably be a good idea ... LOL ...

    http://lcm1219.blogspot.com/

    See ya there! ;)

    ReplyDelete