KUA

KUA

2/28/13

I Suspected This Would Happen

I just bumped into Gizmo ... I reminded him that the heat and electric bills were both due next week. To which he responded "We're moving next week, I won't be able to pay them".

HELLO? They're past due thanks to him ... and if he thinks for a minute he's leaving here without paying what he was responsible for is just ... just ... irresponsible.

I'm literally sick to my stomach over this ... this is hundreds of dollars he was responsible for paying but found excuses to not pay. He was never this irresponsible before Gadget came along. Sure, forgetful, but he'd pay them once I reminded him they were due.

I have never in my life hated anyone before.I feel nothing but hatred for that woman ... and the crap she has fed him (and I'm not too happy with him for blindly believing her crap, he's not that gullible normally).

On the bright side ... IF what he said is true ... this time next week I'll have my home back. I'll have peace of mind ... and the freedom to do what I want to do in my OWN HOME.

No more toilet paper games ... no more clogged sinks from her hair ... no more fighting to get the garbage out ... or stupid control games over the van ...

Just FREEDOM ... and PEACE.

 Empty Nest (well, ALMOST empty, but with BossMan on the road all the time, it's sure gonna feel empty) 

I like hearing that ... I LOVE saying that!!

I just have to figure out HOW I'm going to pay what he was responsible for.

I can't believe I'm being treated this way. Not by my own son.

And if you think for a second I'll take him back once that relationship fails (and it WILL fail miserably) ...

HELL NO!! He can go live with his freaking father ...

He's forever shut the door here.

No comments:

Post a Comment