KUA

KUA

2/26/13

Today's Forecast ... SNOW

And I've pretty much blown off today. Can't go out, not in my mom's van. I am responsible for it, and it's safety. Taking it out in a snow storm is irresponsible. So, I wait, hoping the roads will be cleared by tomorrow so I can turn in the few paper apps I have. Mom doesn't want the van back until Thursday ... so that gives me at least two days (hopefully) to hand in bunches more apps. BUT, it seems that almost every last company now has online apps. It's frustrating to go to a place to find out that I need to go online to fill out their company's application.

*****

I finally have a locking door knob on the office door. And I've had to resort to locking doors behind me. Someone started to feel entitled to barge into a room (any room, regardless of who occupies the room) at her pleasure a few weeks ago when all this started.Well, not started, but blew up. It started really just after she moved in back in December 2011.

I had to laugh, at about midnight last night, when she face planted the bathroom door ... after the thud I said out loud "occupied" ... not sure what she mumbled under her breath, and I don't think I want to know. But I have to admit, I did chuckle to myself "that'll teach you to knock".

I'm just wondering if, once they're gone, I can break the locking the doors behind me (and when I'm not in one of my rooms) habit.At least, so far, I haven't locked myself out of any of my rooms.

*****

Well, I think I've taken a long enough break from online applications ... back to the grind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment