KUA

KUA

2/26/13

Two Blog Entries In One Day ...

Wow, Call CNN ... Lisa's blogging again, and real soon after her last blog entry. What gives?

I tell ya what gives ...

I'm sitting here minding my own business, when my phone rings ...

It's one of the companies I submitted and application to, calling back already!!

Just the first phase of the interviewing procedure, but dammit ... it's a start!

It's for a seasonal job, but the lady on the other end of the phone said that normally, a full 50% of the seasonal hires are kept on as year-round employees.

This could be my chance to prove to them what a wonderful cashier I am ... and work my way up to customer service ... something else I do well.

I love working with the customer ... I always have. Help them, solve their problems, take their money for my employers goods and services.

And IF I can deal with the difficulties I am experiencing at home on a daily basis ... you know I can handle just about anything a customer could throw at me.

Keep good thoughts for me ... this is sounding somewhat promising already!!

Back to submitting job apps online ... one can never have too many job apps floating around out there, you know?

2 comments:

  1. thinking good thoughts = even a seasonal job is a start....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your good thoughts. I still need 'em!! Seasonal is okay, it's a check for the summer at least, and hopefully once they experience my strong customer relations skills I'd be one of the 50% they keep. I'm still applying like a mad-woman, thought.

    ReplyDelete