KUA

KUA

11/30/07

Friday Five

This week's theme was provided by your hostess . . . Gina . . .
The holidays are here . . . Santa is making his list and checking it twice and he already knows who's been naughty and nice!!

What are the five things you'd most love to receive from Santa this year?

1.  A new computer!!

2.  A new car!!

3.  Enough money to pay off my bills, my kids bills, and have some "mad money" left over for a family vacation.

4.  A job!! I've been unemployed for too long. I'm tired of applying for jobs and not getting one!! I'm beginning to get a complex going here ... I know it's not me, it's this lousy economy Michigan has ... but geesh. I'm getting so I'd scoop poop in a horse barn if it meant a regular paycheck!!

5.  A housekeeper ... just for the months that I'm in college. Nah, if Santa's gonna bring it, the whole year. I'd love to take a year off of housecleaning!!


If you would like to participate in the Friday 5:

Copy the questions and post your answers to your blog,

Leave a comment on the page at The Friday Five @ 360
or The Friday Five @ Multiply to let others know your post is up so they can visit your blog..

You can participate at either page or both, the choice is yours. FRIDAY FIVE IS NOT LEAVING 360.

Fun, easy, and no time limit.


Let's Play !!

9 comments:

  1. I like your 3 and 5 answers! I am sorry to hear about your unemployment. I hope Santa gives you all your wishes this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answers! I feel mostly the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get a job soon.
    Perhaps the rest will come along after?
    We can but hope!
    So, how many stables are there in Michigan and would you have to supply your own shovel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Santa makes all your wishes come true!! (And for what it's worth, you have all my best wishes too!! Hugs!!) Best of luck for everything in 2008 sweetie!! Love, hugs & lollipops, Lxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep...me too! Except for the job...I like mine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a new puter....a laptop....but, since I threw my last one (a very nice one $1700.00)...Bri says "Nope, you have to stop throwing temper tantrums first..*blushes* I definitely need a new car...hell...just A car it doesn't have to be new...If I had a car I could work...so yeah...a job too; ahhhhh...the thought of a housekeeper makes my day...I would be happy with JUST that for x-mas...and a temp babysitter too. It seems that we are on the same wave length...I hope you have a great holiday though, no matter what you get! MWAH..love ya babes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I've got the housekeeper in my #4. Hope you get your wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I put in a request for number three too! Good luck with the job search, my boyfriend's been looking for months now--so I know it's not fun at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep the faith. I was unemployed for 5 months after being laid off. Ohio's economy isn't much different from Michigans. Thank you Mr. Bush!

    ReplyDelete