| Rating: | ★★★★★ |
| Category: | Other |
Next time you have an electronic "oops", i.e. drop your cell phone or iPod into water try this:
Wrap the object loosely in tissue and cover it all in a bowl of uncooked rice overnight.
To quote my friend "The rice must absorb the moisture or at the very least draw it from the affected areas, am not suggesting you wet something to find out LOL but next time theres a whoopsie maybe give the rice repair method a shot and see if it works for you."
Can't hurt. You've got nothing to lose by trying this.
I know first hand this works!! Oh man if only I had of known with the 'other phones' LOL.
ReplyDeletehmmm..I always put severl grain of rice in my sugar bowl and salt shakers...it works in them!
ReplyDeleteHelen, thanks for the *testimony* hehehe ...
ReplyDeleteTumbel, thanks! I'll have to try that tip!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome =) LOL
ReplyDelete