So ... it's official, I did it ... I left STARFLEET. Quit. Turned in my resignation.
And I quote ....
Effective IMMEDIATELY ...
I am tendering my resignation from STARFLEET, the USS Sinclair and all
related groups, social media, news feeds, and mailing lists.
The USS Sinclair is being turned over to XO D T. Good luck, Sir.
Any and all email asking why will be deleted and not responded to. I am
leaving for personal reasons, and feel that the Crew of the USS
Sinclair will be better served with a new Captain.
And I guess it's causing quite a stir now throughout all of STARFLEET.
Nice to know that *someone* loves me!! And will miss me.
It won't be Gadget or Gizmo, that's for sure.
Gizmo and I got into it again today. Just really more drama in this whole ordeal. He said, she said crap. Reminds me of junior high school really. With Gadget inserting unrelated statements here and there.
I'm done ... finished.
They can't move soon enough. It was supposed to be next weekend, but Gizmo said that fell through, it'll now be two weeks before they move. Figures, eh?
I really wish my ex-husband would let them stay there for the two weeks. Riiiight, that won't happen.
And something is telling me he's going to back down from our talk last night, saying he won't leave me hanging with the bills he still owes.
*****
So no more talk about STARFLEET. Oh, I still love Star Trek, but it's not going to keep the place in my life it once did.
Expect more talk of lists of things I want to do around the house, probably talk of work once I find work, and ... oh, I don't know ... we'll see. LOL.
But done is the Gadget and Gizmo drama. I can't do it. Talking it out hasn't helped a bit, in fact it seems to have ill effects on my health - mentally, physically and emotionally. Let's see if ignoring the whole damned drama for the next two weeks will help?
Thank goodness I have a lot to do for my part-time work with my other son's company!!
No comments:
Post a Comment