KUA

KUA

3/6/13

Noisy here today ...


 ... thanks to the heat vents carrying every little sound in the house (although, the bathroom is the worst for the amplification) ... someone is working in high gear to get everything packed. I'm assuming they have a key on a place by the way the boxes are being stacked up all over the living and family rooms today. 

Not to mention the washer and dryer have been running non-stop since 8 am! 

I'm thinking someone wants every piece of clothing they own to be clean ... surely the use of my washer and dryer ends the minute the moving van pulls out of here. 

Gizmo's car is here, which means he had Gadget take him to work. I'm hoping it's because he's bringing his work van home to pack!! 

If that happens tonight, you know there'll be a second blog from me. I don't think I need to tell you what that topic will be! 

*****

I'm still worried how the bills are going to get paid, he still owes me for the last two months of living here. 

My mom says that she and Gizmo have talked a few times, that he is saying he will pay what he owes. Supposedly he's also saying that he won't leave me high and dry and will help me out meeting the bills in the future (until I find that second job anyway). She also says that Gizmo claims he has every intention of replacing the car that he killed.

We'll see. Gadget will be the biggest resistance in him catching up with his share of the costs around here. After all according to her, I'm a free-loader. I expect my son to pay my every expense. I use people ... anyone and everyone I've ever met.

I cannot say I'll miss the drama or the lies. 

*****

And the job-hunting continues. I never did hear back for a second interview from the building supply store (the seasonal one). I've still got hope there could be a second one ... they're still about a month away from spring like weather ... the time they open the garden center, the whole reason for needing seasonal employees. 

And I've still got a list of about 100 local companies that I'm slowly plugging away at. Slowly. 

*****

So ... let's see ... the good for the day? 

  • My over-crowded-with-packed-boxes living spaces? 
  • The fun I'm having making to-do lists for M-day?
  • Getting back into all that FlyLady stuff? Making my "control journal" (lists that I'll use to keep the house clean and organized)?
  • "Hanging out" with my new (online) friends on the Keeping Up Appearances group I joined a few days back?

How about all of the above?

No comments:

Post a Comment