I snagged this from Terry ...
What color is your underwear?
Ummmm ... commando at the moment (TMI?)
What kinda deodorant do you use?
Hi & Dri
Do you drink?
Only if it's Diet Mt Dew, diet iced tea or water.
How about smoke?
Guilty
Are you amused easily?
Easily, very easily
What is your favorite candy?
Candy corns! But they're off limits to me now.
What color are your tennis shoes?
Don't own any tennies at the moment. Looking to buy some - probably be black.
What sport CANT you play?
Pick one, any one ...
What sport CAN you play?
I play a wicked game of computer pool. Does that count?
How many m&ms can you fit in your mouth?
I can't say I've ever tried to find out.
Do you or have you had braces?
Nope to both ...
Whats your favorite holiday?
Fourth of July. Patroitic Parades, Picnics, Fireworks, Dad's Birthday ...
Do you just LOVE chocolate?
I do, but it doesn't like me!!
What color highlighter do you use most?
Don't use highlighters
Would you kiss the same sex?
Depends ... what kind of kiss are we talking?
WAIT! Have U kissed the same sex before?
On the cheek
Was your last boyfriend/girlfriend a jerk?
Nope
Have you played spin the bottle?
Wow, back like a million years ago.
How bout 7 minutes in Heaven?
Say what?? WTH is that??
How many piercings do you have?
6 holes in two ears ...
What EXOTIC color would U dye your hair?
I'm a dyed redhead. That's about as exotic as I'm gonna go
Is your grandma rad?
LOL, she prided herself on being *hip* ...
Can you skateboard?
Right, a klutz skateboard?
Can you surf?
The internet, yup.
How many hours a day are you on the computer?
I never timed it, but a lot ...
Whats the HOTTEST piercing a person could have?
I really don't consider piercings as HOT ... damn, my age is showing!
How many lives do cats REALLY have?
one, once it's dead...it's DEAD people! (great answer, Terry, I'm leaving it)
Do you have a fish tank?
Not with four cats in the house.
What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Nut Cheerios
Do you eat cafeteria food?
Only when I absolutely have to.
Where is the HOTTEST place a guy could have a tattoo?
Saw a picture once of a guy that had a snake tattoo on his ... his ... thingie. Why I thought it was HOT I don't know, LOL, but I did!!
Where is the HOTTEST place for a FEMALE?
Right over the upper part of the breast
How many siblings do you have?
Two younger brothers. One is an Angel now.
Do U have kids?
Three of 'em that I sometimes even claim as mine. Even have a grandkid.
How many GOOD friends do U have?
2 male, 3 female ...
How many enemies?
One, and that's too many!!
Are you sentimental?
Does a fish swim? Do bears live in the woods??
Do you cry easily?
Yeah, I do. Too easily.
Are you by any chance EMO?
LOL, I'm 48. A little too old to be EMO, I'd say (and NO, if I were younger, I'm not EMO)
What animal would best describe YOU?
A squirrel. Like you didn't see *that* one coming!!!
Do you smile a lot?
When I'm out and about I try to smile at everyone I encounter. Don't feel the need to be all smiley at home, though.
Have you EVER fell down stairs?
I'm a klutz. I fall down the stairs. I have fallen UP them too.
HoolaHoop or jump-rope?
Back in the day it was jump ropes.
Can U say your ABCs backwards?
Yuppers, I can.
Getting Blown kisses or getting winked at?
Depends. Who's blowing kisses or winking??
Do you wear FAKE NAILS?
Nope.
Have you ever BEEN in love?
A few times.
Play Checkers?
Yup, but it's been years since I have.
Britney Or Cristina?
How about neither??
Fav. Fruit?
Banana or pear
Do Chinese people scare you?
Ummmm, no
MOST BORING TV. Show Is...
Hmmmm ... golf or fishing ...
Friends w/ benefits or relationship?
Relationship
Hot cheetos or regular?
Regular
What did U wanna be when U were little?
An architect or a gypsy.
How many hearts have U broken?
At least one that I'm aware of.
Glasses, HOT or NOT?
Depends on the style and the person. Some are HOT some are NOT!!
Are you illiterate?
Yup I sure am (oy vey, what a dorky question. I'm filling this out aren't I?)
Have u ever dated a metro?
I wish I could say no. Nothing sadder than a 50 year old METRO male!!
What color is the bra u have on?
Black
WAIT! are u wearing a bra?
For a few more minutes anyway
Do u play hard to get?
Not exactly hard to get, but I'm not easy either.
Have u ever wished u had SOMEONE else’s body?
Heck no. Took me a lot of years to break this one in right.
tmi would be "off-white with old period stains"...or the number of skidmarks or...!
ReplyDeleteWhat does EMO mean ???????
ReplyDeleteAmy, LOL!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCassie ... EMO is a sub-culture of GOTH ... the highly emotional kids ... here's a good website that explains a little better than I can ... http://www.emo-corner.com/
HUGS!!
Ok so I know what EMO is, I have a teenage one - but what's a metro?
ReplyDeleteHelen ... to use the definitions in the Urban Dictionary ... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=metrosexual
ReplyDeleteheterosexual male who appears slightly gay due to his impeccable sense of style, belief in designer hygiene, and willingness to emote. by definition, a metrosexual must be male due to the stereotype that women are usually conscientious of these things from the beginning.
"Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" turns perfectly normal American males into stylish metrosexuals.
You might be "metrosexual" if:
1. You just can't walk past a Banana Republic store without making a purchase.
2. You own 20 pairs of shoes, half a dozen pairs of sunglasses, just as many watches and you carry a man-purse.
3. You see a stylist instead of a barber, because barbers don't do highlights.
4. You can make her lamb shanks and risotto for dinner and Eggs Benedict for breakfast... all from scratch.
5. You only wear Calvin Klein boxer-briefs.
6. You shave more than just your face. You also exfoliate and moisturize.
7. You would never, ever own a pickup truck.
8. You can't imagine a day without hair styling products.
9. You'd rather drink wine than beer... but you'll find out what estate and vintage first.
10. Despite being flattered (even proud) that gay guys hit on you, you still find the thought of actually getting intimate with another man truly repulsive.
I cannot believe what Amy posted - well, actually I can believe it - but I toss stained undies immediately - what if I was in a car accident and someone like her found out I was wearing old gross undergarments - she'd probably blog it.
ReplyDeleteI think I rememeber seven minutes in heaven. The selected couple went into a closet or another room alone and the rest of the group waited seven minutes before opening the door.
Em, LOL!!! Too funny!! Yeah, she would blog about it - that's what I *love* about Amy - she says what's on her mind!! And as far as accidents and clean underwear go (I can't believe I'm going there) ... first you say it, then you *do* it!!
ReplyDeleteAh ... so that's 7 minutes in heaven. We called it a quickie in the closet. LOL!
HUGS!!
Thanks for that Lisa! My son would have probably just given me that look if I'd asked him that says "Mum, you are definitely getting old!)
ReplyDeleteOk I read all the comments and got totally lost and wondered what this blog was about ROFL.
ReplyDeleteOk I am in awe of you, you can say your ABC'S backwards!!!! I not sure I wouldnt get confused saying them forwards LOL.
Oh we have the funniest adverts here for some matchmaking site and they show the 50 + yr old metro male..cracks me up everytime.
Have a good Monday.. Hugs!!
Helen Jane, lol ... sorry 'bout getting you lost ... it's just one of those entries with comments that goes all over the place! LOL ...
ReplyDeleteEh ... not that big of a deal that I know the alphabet backwards. When I was little my dad taught me how to write and read both upside down and backwards. It's second nature to me. Guess it only comes that I'd be able to recite the alphabet backwards, too. Never did catch on spelling things backwards, though. LOL!
I bet those adverts are a hoot!!
HUGS!!