I've volunteered to be tagged! I was tagged by Helen. Now I have to tell 7 weird things or facts about myself and tag seven more people....
Right the weird or unknown facts:
Right the weird or unknown facts:
- I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue.
- I have a huge teddy bear I sleep with (three feet tall). If "he" isn't in bed with me, I can't fall asleep.
- My kids call me Frankenbelly because I've had so many surgeries on my belly.
- Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of living the life of a gypsy - traveling from place to place, living out of a caravan style camper, not calling one place home for any length of time.
- I'm a "Titaniac", a lover of all things Titanic. I was long before Jack and Rose set foot on the Titanic.
- I loved hockey and the Detroit Red Wings long before it was cool to be a hockey fan. I grew up in hockey arenas, being the biggest fans of both of my hockey playing brothers.
- I'm a very emotional person. I can (and often do) cry at the drop of a hat.
Okay now my tags of other bloggers... my general rule is to ask for volunteers for tags, not *draft* anyone into doing it!
If anyone wants to do this please do and add a link!
Here are the rules - feel free to ignore them!
THE RULES:
- Once you are tagged, link back to the person that tagged you.
- Post THE RULES on your blog.
- Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag 7 people and link to them.
- Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
ohhh...i am *so* resisting the urge to point out how many of your male readers' attention you just got with the tongue comment....
ReplyDeleteoops--guess I didn't resist too good, eh?
LMAO!! No, Amy you didn't resist too good!! You didn't resist at all!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining in!
ReplyDelete