KUA

KUA

2/20/08

Photos as promised ...

Finally got photos taken. They're not the best, but they'll do. LOL. I'll ask my Photoshop teacher tomorrow if she can snap a few of me. After all, she's also a professional photographer.. Hehe ...

Enjoy ... LOL!


2008 - With red hair


Haircut and hair dyed


8 comments:

  1. Great pictures! And I love Alien's hair. From the look on her face, she loves it too! And your color looks good on you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Thanks ladies!! We both love the new looks! Alien went to school today, first day they've not cancelled classes since she went extreme. Everyone loved it!! Actually the more I look at my photo, it's not too bad. LOL! We're always more critical of our own photos ... still gonna see if I can sweet talk the teacher into a few shots, tho. LOL!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are our own worst critics when it comes to photos of ourselves. I do the self timer thing to get mine on here usually and I delete sooooo many from my camera because I dont like something about it usually! Thanks for sharing the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo. The red is not too red, I like it. Isnt it amazing how a haircut and a color can just make you feel so good.
    I still cant get over Alien cutting ALL her hair off but the stylist knew what she was doing the short hair suits her and so does the color and man is she cute your gonna have to watch them boys even more now mom!! LOL
    These are great thanks for sharing. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always great seeing a pic of the people I like chatting with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haircuts look good.

    I am still really tired today but feeling a little better. This is a bad one. Ken says he thinks he is getting sick. I've stayed away from him but I guess nothing I can do. I got it from smiley, who brought it home from school.

    ReplyDelete