KUA

KUA

2/13/08

Gramma always said watch what you wish for ...

OMG!! Just too funny. Only yesterday I was saying my cell phone barely rings.

Today it's rung off the hook. Every last call a wrong number.

The lastest (not two minutes ago) ... the voice of a young African American teen ...

"Hello"

"Yo, b*tch, where are you"

"Huh"

"Yo, b*tch, where are you"

"Huh, who is this?"

"It's Angel, you deaf b*tch. Where the he** are you"

"Um, Angel, I think you have the wrong number"

"Oh **ck"

And she hung up.

Then again, I love wrong number calls that leave me laughing!!!




9 comments:

  1. Yeah, I suppose I could have been ticked off ... but for some reason it struck me as funny. I've had at least ten calls today - every last one of them wrong numbers. Among them - some dude's doctor's office calling with his test results (yipes), someone thinking that he was calling a store, and one arrogant lady who called me three or four times - swearing she dialed it right each time. Now she pissed me off!! But that kid ... nah ... somehow that was funny!!! Still chuckling when I think about it!

    Hopefully tomorrow the phone will go back to not ringing. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh hello, you thought it was me at first. Even though I was in the restroom! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! Yeah, I forgot that detail. At first I thought it was Alien screwing around on her cell phone - calling me from the bathroom ... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't laugh too hard! Remember your inicision!!!

    I LOVE wrong numbers! I also like getting prank calls. I once worked at a pet store and had some guy called and ask if I had pink nipples. HUH??? I played dumb for so long that he finally hung up on me.

    *giggle*

    I love wrong numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leann, LOL!!! I loved the days before caller ID, when prank calls were easier to get away with!!

    As kids, we'd call a store, ask if they have "Prince Albert in a can" (tobacco) ... if they said yes "You better let him out". Or ... call a number and ask if their refrigerator is running ... "yes" ... "What are you doing on the phone, you better go chase it". Ahhhhh, corny but heck ... we had fun!!!

    Imagine all the prank calls we got with a last name like McDonald! LMAO ... or the calls that were serious, that were accused of being a prank call. Like the pizza place (long before delivery). "I'd like to place an order for two large pepperoni and cheese pizzas, please". "Last name?" "McDonald" "Very funny" ... CLICK ...
    Ahhhhh, memories!! LOL!

    Should I put a disclosure here?? Since my teenager reads my blogs?? Alien ... DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME ... WE HAVE CALLER ID!!!

    Hugs!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee hee....it's not so much that YOU have caller id...but the person she's CALLING...that could be a problem. And I remember being a little bummed when *69 came out. There goes my anonymity!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leann, oh geesh ... that's what I meant! LMAO ... it's that the other person could have caller ID. Don't know where my head was!!! Thanks for pointing out it was obviously *not* with me! LMAO ...

    ReplyDelete