KUA

KUA

5/27/08

Ten Thoughts Tuesday ...

1) OMG!! How about them Red Wings?? Kicking some serious Penguin butt!!

2) Seems I'm on a streak where everything I do is ticking my folks off. Not intended, but it seems to be happening. Ticked my mom off yesterday when I told her I wouldn't come over and plant flowers for her - or go to dinner at my brother's house. I wasn't feeling well at all and didn't want to venture far from home. Glad I didn't, there's frost advisories up for the next night or two. Wouldn't have been good for her flowers!

3) Ticked off my dad because I can't find the user's manual for the digital camera I gave him. I did find the manual online and emailed him the link. Now he's ticked off because he'll have to print up the 146 page manual himself (and use all his ink and paper in the process).

4) Don't think I've ticked off anyone else this weekend. Not that they're talking anyway. LOL.

5) Single Son and I talked today. Not about much, lol. Nice to have the chance to actually talk with him, his schedule is so hectic. He asked me if I wanted his van. He's buying a new car soon. Heck yeah. I want that van. Gas mileage is a bear, but it's a well maintained vehicle. And since we all know how my Grand Am loves to treat me, it's an offer I just couldn't turn down.

6) Single Son told me about a website that has episodes of old TV shows. www.hulu.com. I've been watching old episodes of Adam-12 all afternoon!

7) Ros Kitty is pregnant again. Grrrrrr. The hussy. I should have put her up for adoption months ago when I threatened to. No one will adopt her now that she's pregnant. So ... another litter then we adopt them out.

8) Times like this I wish I had cable tv. Or at least could get the Canadian CBC channel on my tv. I hate not being able to watch any of the Stanley Cup Playoff games because they're blacked out locally. Thank Heaven for the internet or I'd really feel left in the dark.

9) I haven't seen Alien since last Thursday night. She spent the holiday weekend with Bubba. I miss her! It's just too quiet around here. Even the cats gave up looking for her two days ago. They'll be surprised when she comes home tonight. I'm sure they won't give her a moments peace. And I won't get a moments peace tonight either while she catches me up on her activities for the last five days. LOL!

10) I really need to get outta here. I ran out of caffeine a few days ago. Thought it'd be a good time to try to give it up. Wrong!! Maybe that's why I ticked my folks off this weekend - I'm caffeine deprived. In other words, bitchy (and erupt easily, LOL). Not to mention that lack of caffeine headache.


9 comments:

  1. I feel you on the caffeine thing and the spells of pissing people off.
    I sure go through those. LOL You're a winner to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, I'm pretty good at pissing my Mom off. Not used to Dad being ticked off at me, though. He'll get over it - I'll just have to take him shopping to replace the ink and paper he uses, LOL!

    I did end up going to the store to get caffeine. And lots of it. Even bought myself a much needed snack - something else I haven't done in a while is snack. LOL. Maybe a few guzzles, nibbles and more episodes of old Adam 12 shows and I'll be back to my wacky self.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go gurl! Where my cigarettes at?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, Dana. Didn't need to make a ciggie run .... Single Son bought some tobaccy and tubes and been rollin' his own - rolling me some ciggies, too. Don't worry, they're strictly of the legal tobaccy type (remember, he's a cop) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lord, police. I am so conflicted how I feels about the law!
    I have a lawman in my own family. In fact he was in my HOUSE yestiddy. I forgot it so bad that Gary was a deputy that I got to ragging on the cops and most near told something I shouldn't have. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!! I jus hate wen dat happens. Raggin' on the law like that when dars a copper present. And Single Son ain't da only copper wez got in da family either. LMAO ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha! Glad someone else has done it. too funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I hate pissing off my mum they never get over it LOL
    Sometimes when princess spends a couple of days at her friends I miss her too..doesnt take long if shes had no sleep for me to want her o go back there though haha
    I stopped the caffeine a while back and took sinus meds for the headache LOL.. didnt work for long I started drinking it again.
    You had ten thoughts easy this time =) Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was full of good intentions to cut out the cigs while I'm on holiday but I think even if there was no-one else around I would tick myself off without my caffeine and nicotine!!

    ReplyDelete