1) I really need a life - ten thoughts are getting harder and harder any more.
2) Shamira and the kitten are doing fine in their new house. They've renamed the kitten, and for the life of me I can't think of it right now. I wanna say Patches, but I'm not sure. The kitties hide during the day when Grandson is up and about. They only come out when he's fast asleep.
3) The other cats are slowly adjusting to Missy Shamira and the baby's absence. Ros doesn't seem as upset about being separated from her baby and grandbaby as Ringo is. He won't eat until all the others have. He'll still wait for an hour or more by the food bowl for Missy to show up. He finally gives up and will eat - but won't eat much. It's only been a few days, but I'm hoping he adjusts real quick before he starts to lose weight.
4) Single Son wanted me to watch a movie last night on Hulu.com. It's called "Parents". It's set in the 1950s (he loves 1950s themed movies almost as much as I do, LOL) ... with Randy Quaid. Strange movie. Modern version of the old "B" horror movies. Black Comedy. Bizarre to say the least. If you're not into that type of movie skip this one for sure.
5) I got the renewal forms for my insurance a few days ago. Dang. Already a year? Been one hell of a year, too, as far as medical stuff goes. I'm feeling better ... still have a few things to "iron out". Hopefully I'll get it all done this next upcoming 12 months. I'm sooooo sick of doctors I could scream!
6) Got word that because of the small number of people responding to our class reunion we'll meet at a local bar instead of the park.
7) I ended up going on a research frenzy. No where except classmates.com did they even advertise the class reunion. No news papers, or even on any of the tv channel web pages that have a class reunion listing. No wonder they didn't get many responses. Not that classmates isn't a good site ... they needed to spread the word to more places than just one!
8) The reunion is a week and a half away. The weekend after that Tiger moves out of state. He only stayed this long because of our "date" for the reunion. He didn't want to cancel ... what a sweetie.
9) Running low on thoughts here ... hmmmmm ... Oh yeah ... Alien and the missing kittens. She was mad at first, but she's adjusting. Then again, she's not been home much since she got home from Bubba's house. She's spending the week with Married Son (and the kittens, LOL). She's helping him sort stuff for salvage. She loves the money - and the facts that she gets to see Grandson and the Kittens. I miss her, though.
10) Nope, the thought meter just hit "E" ... empty. Done ... no more ... so ... in the words of the great Elmer Fudd ... That's All Folks.
Great job on the thoughts, you made it!!!!
ReplyDeleteNice of Tiger to stick around for the reunion for you...maybe it will be more fun with less of a crowd, hopefully the ones that show up are the "fun" ones! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Awww poor Ringo!!
ReplyDeleteThats really sweet and sad too I hope he gets back to normal soon!