This photo was taken some time ago, I'm guessing about seven months ago. Shamira is on the left, Shiloh on the right. Shiloh is now twice the size of Missy Shammie.
Shamira and her baby went home with Married Son today. Yeah, I decided to let the tortoise shell kitty go home with Married Son. Decided it yesterday. He thought he better come get them quick before I changed my mind and kept "No Where Man" for myself. I know he's awful young, but since Momma was going with him, what the hell? It'll probably help Shammie adapt to her new house if she's got her baby to fuss over anyway. LOL.
I never did get any pictures of No Where Man. Married Son promised to take pictures and email them to me.
Ros will be next. When her babies are weaned and adopted out in a few weeks, anyway.
Then it will be only Ringo and Shiloh here. Two boys. No more girls around here. The Kitty Whorehouse is C.L.O.S.E.D. once and for all.
As Married Son was getting Shamira into his truck he got scratched. Not a deep scratch at all. I could only laugh as I handed the kitten to him. "Tough guy, stop your whining. You'll get over it". Geesh, of course the cat is going to scratch, she's scared shitless. Never been out of the house let alone all the way to the road and then into a vehicle. I was amazed she sat (almost paralyzed in fear) on the front passenger seat. Baby kitty was placed next to her and she calmed down considerably.
I got a text message not two minutes after Married Son pulled away.
Son: remind me to never sign up for animal control
Me: no shit, you're too much of a wuss, lol
Son: she f*-ed my arm up dude
(only he didn't use the *, he spelled out the whole word)
Me: they tend to do that when they're scared.
Dipstick kid ... we've always had cats around. Hell, I had cats before I had kids. Some clawed, some declawed. The cats that is. The kids still have their claws. He knows they scratch - and when!
I'm wondering how Alien will take the news when she returns from a week with her father. Then again, she's over at Married Son's house a lot, it's not like she won't see Shammie or the baby ever again. But I'm pretty sure she'll still be pretty pissed off at me for a while.

They're cute. Dude? LMAO
ReplyDeleteAlien will get over it she'll have the kittens to fuss about!
Yeah, *dude* ... my typical response is to look down the front of my shirt and say "dudette, dude!" - or "dudette, dudette" if it's Alien calling me dude. Can't exactly do that over text messaging. Well, I could have - I've said it enough in person he'd have known what I was doing. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI hope Alien will get over it, LOL. She's not one to forgive when it concerns her pets. And she considers all the pets here as hers! Nice thing about where the other kittens are being adopted out to, one is Bubba's girlfriend, the other one of Alien's classmates. She made the adoption arrangements herself, knowing that if I took over they'd be adopted to strangers. LOL. This way she's assured of seeing them again.
I can see her living on a farm as an adult. One with a large barn or two for all her critters. She's got two dogs at Bubba's house, cats here ... and Gawd only knows what she's talked my ex-in-laws into keeping for her! LOL.
I love how kids do that when they dont pay for the food, vets bills if needed etc etc LOL
ReplyDelete... or feed it ... or change the litter ... or walk it ... or ...
ReplyDeleteThere ya go thats what I'm talking about haha
ReplyDelete