KUA

KUA

7/6/08

X Marks the Spot

Saw this on a few blogs, decided to play along.

Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and post in your blog or leave in my comments (Or both!).
(This is for your entire life!)

( ) Gone on a blind date

(X) Skipped school

( ) Watched someone die

(X) Been to Canada

( ) Been to Mexico

(X) Been to Florida

(X) Been on a plane

(X) Been lost

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country

(X) Gone to Washington , DC

(X) Swam in the ocean

(X) Cried yourself to sleep –

(X) Played cops and robbers  

(X) Recently colored with crayons

( ) Sang Karaoke – Nope never

(X) Paid for a meal with coins only?

(X) Done something you told yourself you would?  And I few things I said I wouldn't do either!!

(X) Made prank phone calls

(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.

(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(X) Danced in the rain

(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about

(X) Blown bubbles

(X) Gone ice-skating

(X) Been skinny dipping outdoor

(X) Gone to the movies.


1. Any nicknames? Yup, my dad still calls me Cisa

2. Mother's name – Donna

3. Favorite drink? Diet Mt Dew

4. Tattoos? One, hoping to add more

5. Body Piercing? Not body ... just ears, six - three in each ear.

6. How much do you love your job? What job? Wish I had a JOB to love ... or hate even!

7. Birthplace? Detroit

8. Favorite vacation? Bahamas (would have enjoyed it more with someone else, though, LOL)

9. Ever been to Africa ? No

10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes

11. Ever been on TV?  Yes, a few times.

12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No. Wanted to, but was too chicken to actually do it!

13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes, about a dozen of them (no shit)

14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? A four door car and a three door van.

15. Favorite salad dressing? Ranch

16. Favorite pie? Chocolate cream pie

17. Favorite number?  3

18. Favorite movie? Titanic

19. Favorite holiday? July 4th

20. Favorite dessert? whipped cream topped brownies with strawberries and blueberries on top. YUM!!

21. Favorite food? Seafood ... scallops in particular

22. Favorite day of the week? Every day I wake up is a good day ...

23. Favorite brand of body wash?  Suave - Freesia scented

24. Favorite toothpaste? Crest

25. Favorite smell? freesia

26. What do you do to relax? Blog, crafts - beads, make wooden purses, dollhouse miniatures ...

27. What happened to #27? This will be a "white elephant" question…YOU get to ask me a question and I’ll do my best to answer.

28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Anywhere but here, LOL!

29. Furthest place you will send this message? Into cyberspace, that’s about as far as you can get! (I like your answer, Di, so I'm keeping it)

30. Who will respond to this the fastest? I dunno ... 

8 comments:

  1. Place an X by all the things you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not. Answer the 30 questions at the end and post in your blog or leave in my comments (Or both!).
    (This is for your entire life!)

    ( ) Gone on a blind date

    ( ) Skipped school

    (/) Watched someone die (1/2 credit for the hundreds of pets?)

    ( ) Been to Canada

    ( ) Been to Mexico

    ( ) Been to Florida

    (X) Been on a plane

    (X) Been lost

    (X) Been on the opposite side of the country

    ( ) Gone to Washington , DC

    (/) Swam in the ocean (BEEN in the ocean, never went deep enough to swim. Haven't you ever seen 'Jaws?')

    (X) Cried yourself to sleep –

    ( ) Played cops and robbers

    (X) Recently colored with crayons

    (X) Sang Karaoke – Nope never

    (X) Paid for a meal with coins only?

    (X) Done something you told yourself you would? And I few things I said I wouldn't do either!! (I 2nd Lisa's answer!)

    (X) Made prank phone calls

    (X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose.

    ( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

    (X) Danced in the rain

    (X) Written a letter to Santa Claus

    (X) Been kissed under the mistletoe

    (X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about

    (X) Blown bubbles

    (X) Gone ice-skating

    ( ) Been skinny dipping outdoor (I know....WHAT A PRUDE, HUH?)

    (X) Gone to the movies.


    1. Any nicknames? Probably all sorts, but none to my face!

    2. Mother's name – Cookie (You can stop laughing now!)

    3. Favorite drink? TEA!!!!

    4. Tattoos? NOPE

    5. Body Piercing? One in each ear, thank you very much! I DID have my belly pierced and have the SCAR to prove it from when I tried to keep it in when I was pregnant!

    6. How much do you love your job? I love things ABOUT my job. (MOM)

    7. Birthplace? 5 hours from where I live now...

    8. Favorite vacation? Anytime we get to take the kids to the beach to dig in the sand is perfect!

    9. Ever been to Africa ? No

    10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes

    11. Ever been on TV? Yup...and I was SUCH A DORK!!!

    12. Ever steal any traffic signs? NOPE...this is where I point out the fact that I'm a TOTAL PRUDE again!

    13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes.

    14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? As opposed to......

    15. Favorite salad dressing? Vinegar and oil

    16. Favorite pie? The kind without any sugar or flour in it. WAIT-

    17. Favorite number? You just tell me the winning lottery numbers and THAT will be my favorite!

    18. Favorite movie? Can't think of one right now!

    19. Favorite holiday? Toss-up!

    20. Favorite dessert? The kind without sugar and flour. Do you know of one? Because I'll happily eat it!

    21. Favorite food? I like most food...and it can SHOW!!!

    22. Favorite day of the week? I like all the days for different reasons. Since I don't work outside the home, they are pretty much all the same for me!

    23. Favorite brand of body wash? Whatever is on sale!

    24. Favorite toothpaste? If it cleans my teeth, I like it!

    25. Favorite smell? Vanilla

    26. What do you do to relax? Blog, knit, hang out with my family.

    27. What happened to #27? LISA, what's your favorite tv show?

    28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? My kids will be 22, 15, and 12. I MIGHT be BALD in ten years from the stress!!!

    29. Furthest place you will send this message? Into cyberspace, that’s about as far as you can get! (I like your answer, Di, so I'm keeping it) (And I, in turn, will keep Lisa's answer!)

    30. Who will respond to this the fastest? Probably just Lisa, since it's on her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ( ) Gone on a blind date – Nope,
    (X) Skipped school
    (X) Watched someone die
    ( ) Been to Canada... Sooon!!
    ( ) Been to Mexico
    ( ) Been to Florida
    (X) Been on a plane
    (X) Been lost – Sure have!
    (X) Been on the opposite side of the country - My country yes. Your country have been to Ky and the airports at LA and Hawaii and Atlanta LOL
    ( ) Gone to Washington , DC
    (X) Swam in the ocean – Yes and been dunked
    (X) Cried yourself to sleep – Yes once or thrice!
    (X) Played cops and robbers –Yes but we mainly played cowboys and indians
    ( ) Recently colored with crayons –
    ( ) Sang Karaoke -
    (X) Paid for a meal with coins only?
    (X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? – Yes
    (X) Made prank phone calls
    (X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose –
    ( ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue – Have never seen snow up close and personal
    (X) Danced in the rain
    (X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
    ( ) Been kissed under the mistletoe
    (X) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
    (X) Blown bubbles –
    ( ) Gone ice-skating
    ( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
    (X) Gone to the movies

    1. Any nicknames? Sunshine, Giggling Gertie, Daisy
    2. Mother's name – Margaret
    3. Favorite drink? Water ~ Tea ~ Coke ~ Champagne~lol
    4. Tattoos? No
    5. Body Piercing? Yes
    6. How much do you love your job? Housework? Not so much
    7. Birthplace? Victoria. Australia
    8. Favorite vacation? Ummmm I really dont think I have a favourite. Taking the kids to Phuket and Kualar Lumpur was pretty good.
    9. Ever been to Africa ? No
    10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
    11. Ever been on TV? Nope but had my photo in the paper when I was a kid at the swimming pool.
    12. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
    13. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
    14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? Yes to both, currently a 4 door.
    15. Favorite salad dressing? Caesar
    16. Favorite pie? Dont have one
    17. Favorite number? 13
    18. Favorite movie? Uhmm not sure.
    19. Favorite holiday? Christmas
    20. Favorite dessert? atm its pavlova
    21. Favorite food? Chicken Caesar salad and most things with chicken breast
    22. Favorite day of the week? Dont have one..will go with Wednesday that was the day I was born!
    23. Favorite brand of body wash? Dove
    24. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate with a sensitivity additive
    25. Favorite smell? Roses
    26. What do you do to relax? Have time out from the world.
    27. What happened to #27? This will be a "white elephant" question…YOU get to ask me a question and I’ll do my best to answer.
    28. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Much older!
    29. Furthest place you will send this message? Your blog lololol
    30. Who will respond to this the fastest? This question is weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. #27 What are you most passionate about and would give up blogging for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leann, thanks for playing along!! My favorite tv show is without a doubt "Keeping Up Appearances" ... COPS is another one that I have to see every week! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Helen, thanks for playing!! Wow .... what am I most passionate about and would give up blogging for? Hmmmmmm ... that's a thinker!

    I'd have to say I'm most passionate about improving my health. I plan on being a pain in my kids necks for a long long time to come.

    What would get me to stop blogging? I can't tie a single passion of mine to this half of the question. About the only way I would quit blogging is if I were no longer able to afford the internet. But then, I could always go to the public library and blog from there ... so ... I guess the answer would be ... NOTHING!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL, glad to hear that, Helen ...

    ReplyDelete