I'm bored, tired and can't leave the computer because Married Son is out getting licensed and bonded for his business and has been calling or texting me with all sorts of online research missions. Alien was up half the night and fell asleep on the couch sometime before dawn, LOL. So doing some heavy duty cleaning I want to do is out until the Alien Princess finally rolls her sleeping ass off the couch. I could be mean and wake her up, but I won't. I have been known to be nice on occasion. Besides, I need her well rested and HAPPY to assist me with the cleaning I want to do today.
Since I'm between calls at the moment I decided to clean out my email boxes. So ... the jokes I've been saving are about to be posted! One at a time, of course!!
Warning! Warning!!
Ten blogs in one day... you must have been REALLY bored....LOL.
ReplyDeleteReally really really bored!
ReplyDelete