I'm really glad I've taken the ignore it attitude, or I'm afraid I'd probably snap by now.
I keep telling myself two more weeks, fourteen short days ... I CAN do this!
*****
And of course, when I resigned from STARFLEET yesterday, despite the statement that emails would be deleted, there were two "what happened" emails in my inbox this morning. Yup, I deleted them.
I stated it was personal business that I was leaving. I'm not under any obligation to say more than that. And IF I were to tell the truth about WHY, then I'd be accused of spreading lies and rumors ... and remember, I'm the one being accused of making up all this crap ... so why bother saying anything at all?
I did manage over the years to make a few friends that I will stay in touch with. One of them, D.T., the guy who is now in charge, has actually offered help should things get bad here. He works for a local privately funded charity finding affordable housing and help with bill paying to those in need. I haven't said a word to him what's going on here (and all the threats from Gizmo to not pay what he owes), and I doubt Gizmo said anything (he's a "need to know" type of person, and no one needs to know anything, lol). So ... it's nice to know that if the help is there should I need it.
*****
Been working on planning the "attack" I'll make on the house once they've moved out. Detailed lists are coming along well for each and every room. The biggest problem I'll have is where to start! I'm sort of thinking the kitchen and working my way around the house from there. Heavens knows it's the room that suffered the most ... what was so difficult about putting dishes back where you got them from, instead of just putting them wherever? So ... yup, I've decided that's the room I start in.
I need to get rid of the old garbage cans, too. I think I'll just fill them up with kitchen crap I don't want to keep and leave a note on them for the collectors to take the cans with them!!
I won't need but one can for myself. I barely generate 5 gallons of trash a week (more like three or four really). I sure won't need the four filthy and cracked 30 gallon cans we have now!
*****
Alien just called. She and her husband have started a car club locally. They've already got five members with a total of 13 cars between them!
They're on their way over right now so that I can help them with designing a brochure for the club. Not a problem, I can do that.
Added bonus is that I get to see Butterball and JR!! Yeah!!!! I haven't seen them in about a week, I'm going through Grandson withdrawal.
Wanted you to know I have been reading but for some reason I can't comment.....
ReplyDeleteEm, I'll have to see if I did something wrong that its not letting you comment on the majority of my posts. I'm on the cell right now but next time the laptop is on I'll look into it. I may just make it public ... that may solve the issues. At least I hope so.
ReplyDelete