I have to be up early to head off to the hospital. Goddesses willing, it'll be outpatient surgery. Not sure how long I'll be there, but am planning on at least a quick check in with ya'll when I return home.
It's after midnight - no more drinking, eating, caffeine, nicotine, pain relief, sleep aids, or much of anything else allowed now. Talk about torture!! LOL! Gonna head off to bed. Fall my happy arse to sleep. I figure it'll be the best way to not think about going without all of life's essentials until after surgery.
This surgery will be my sixth surgery on my tummy for one reason or the other. I'm thinking of just asking the surgeon to zip me up with velcro. I'm sure that at some point I'll need to be re-opened again for more warranty work. Why not think ahead?? LOL!
Heck ... from the information I've seen about this surgery anyway ... they use mesh to fix the herniated muscle. Why not add more sewing notions? I'm game.
K ... I'll be back sometime tomorrow ... I'll catch up with ya'll as I can!! Love ya'lls!!
Captain Quirk reporting to sick bay.

Hey sweety...I REALLY hope that everything will go well and that this surgery proves to be a good thing. I've never had a hernia but, I can only imagine that they are painful and hard to deal with. My thoughts and prayers are with you...Goddess Bless you my dear friend...I love you lots! x0x0x
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and saying a prayer for quick recovery! {{HUGS}}
ReplyDelete