KUA

KUA

1/28/08

Survey Time!!

Snagged this from Terry ...

1) What ring tone is on your cell phone right now?  It came with the phone, sounds like a regular phone ringing.

2) What is one thing in your home, that bugs you and haven't done anything with it yet?  Let's start with the front door and work our way back. We put the remodeling job on hold almost two years ago. I so want to get back to it - get the house done once and for all.

3) Do you have anything still up from Christmas?  Nope, didn't decorate at all this year. No clean ups after. Hehehe ...

4) In order given, what top three things bug you during a normal day?

That whenever I need to use the *only* bathroom, someone's always in it. Telling 'em to hurry up that I need to use it doesn't help. Nothing like doing the pee dance for ten or more minutes when someone on the other side is taking his time getting ready for work. Yet God help if he needs the bathroom. You'd better hurry.

Moron drivers - especially the ones who have no regard for the safety of others on the road. Need I say more?

The neighbors who let their yappy dog out in the middle of the night. Every night. Wouldn't be bad if it was just for a potty break for Yappy Dog ... but no, it's for hours so THEY can get some sleep.

5) What color are your finger nails right now?  Not wearing any polish. Have surgery on Wednesday. Removed the red polish I had on per surgeon's request.

6) Do you give Valentine Gifts?  Nope. The whole idea of Valentine's Day is so commercial anymore (just like Christmas). Besides, why wait for one day of the year to give someone you love a gift ... I do believe in "Just Because" ... just because I love you ...

7) What Cartoon most resembles/resembled your life? Maxine ... Garfield ... my attitude is a lot like both of theirs.

8) What's sitting around your desk right now?  Oh boy ... computer of course, water bottle, meds, papers, open jack-knife (I use is as a letter opener), more papers, bi-focals, pictures of my grandson and daughter, daughter's art work framed, lamp, night light, frog, CD case, still more paper, teddy bears, incense and my speaker system.

9) Favorite childhood game? Life

10) One thing you need to remember to do today, and will most likely forget?  Get the trash to the curb tonight. We switched services about six months ago. After 14 years of Thursday pick-up, I still can't get with the Tuesday pick-up we now have!!


4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, I never listed the computer monitors for what's on my desk...how funny is that! Did I know you were having surgery-I have CRS lately...You know what that is right? Hope everything goes alright for you and that it's nothing major!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terry, thanks ... I almost overlooked my computer, too! How funny is that!?!? Surgery isn't as bad as they originally thought - it's an umbilical hernia. At first they thought I'd lose part of my intestine - as it's what's herniated. Through a lot of tests, they've ruled out any intestinal damage. All I can say is "WHEW"! Surgery will now be out-patient. I'll even be allowed to go to school the next day!! Yippee!! I'll probably blog the night of surgery ... check in and let everyone know how I'm doing. LOL! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee!! I remembered the garbage - well I remembered to tell Alien to get it to the curb anyway!! No last second scrambling in the morning when I hear the truck coming down the road!! YIPPEE. Maybe I need to blog about it every week as a reminder? LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is different i like it.
    Your desk sounds like mine lots of stuff everywhere. =)
    Am with you on the Valentines gifts and just because.
    Moron drivers grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete