KUA

KUA

1/28/08

Teenagers ... GEESH!!

Parents of young children ... take this as a warning!!!!

I had a banking delemna today. Somehow I'd overlooked entering a small check in my check register. Going online to check my bank statement today I noticed the oversight. Thankfully. I had an outstanding check, but once the check had been deposited by the person I wrote it to, it'd have bounced. I managed to make it to the bank in time with a deposit and save my arse.

Enter Alien ...
I pick her up from school today. She wants to go shopping. I tell her we can't, that I'm broke. I also tend to over exagurate things ... so I told her I scraped up all the spare change I had. Told her I needed to rob my emergency stash of only a nickel. But that I'm officially broke until Friday. LOL.

She looks at me with all the seriousness she can muster and says ... "Tickle your pickle for a nickel." LMAO!!! Could you see me going up to a stranger, asking for his spare change? Hell no ... and probably *not* like that either. Well, if he's real cute ... maybe ...

We're still laughing ...

10 comments:

  1. That's a good one....I might have to use that on Big Daddy when I am desperate and he is being stingy, hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! That'd be a hoot, Carli!! Just make sure the kiddies are asleep in case he takes you up on that offer!! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know....that's pretty good advice there, lol. I'll keep it in mind. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah try the pickle line on a complete stranger...And make sure you video tape it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video tape it? You know it ... I'd need proof that 1) I'm a flaming idiot 2) He hit me first!! LOL ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why? I deserve it after yesterdays three stooges comments. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah...I'm SO gonna use this one!

    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO.. wouldnt make snese here we dont have nickles..its funny though!!

    ReplyDelete