KUA

KUA

1/14/08

Monday Mumbles ....

So I managed to drop that JavaScript class. After talking it over with my advisor we decided it best to not replace that class with something else. Just too much going on this semester to even try to fill up my course load. Maybe next semester, after I get my health issues situated. And of course, after I take HTML!

I read in someone's blog recently how cats are so delicate, so graceful. Don't remember whose blog I read it in. Anyway ... I get home from the college and decided to do some reading. One of my cats, Ringo, was laying on the bed nearby. I'm not sure why, but I stopped reading to watch the cat for a minute. I stopped just in time to see Dufus fall off the bed!! Wedged his big butt between the mattress and footboard. I was laughing too hard to be of much help in rescuing his 20 pound butt. Graceful. Not my cats!!

I think I spoke too soon about the Gremlin being AWOL. Alien has had a few things up and disappear on her lately. A bottle of soda from her bookbag. Between the store she bought it at and the house it disappeared. Then the other day she can't find the binder she *knew* was in the same bookbag. Just this morning she storms into my room to tell me she can't find her shoes! She left them out the night before so all she had to do was slip into them and dash out the door. Only, they weren't there. Now, I'm not a morning person at all. And to have to deal with the Drama Princess at that hour is not the way to start my day. We never did find the shoes!! Grrrrrr ... damned Gremlin.

Not a lot else going on. Hoping to get my car back tonight. As much as I enjoying driving Single Son's van, I miss my car!


1 comment:

  1. Gremilins seem to appear on Mondays more than any other day!

    I'm glad you chose to lighten your load this semester. There is always time and your other classes might suffer if you have too much on your plate!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete