Because of all of my health issues lately, I've decided I have to stick it out here in Michigan. Ride out the bad economy and high unemployment rates. Hopefully something will come along, some job ... anything at this point.
I'm actually in a better frame of mind today than I have been in weeks now. You'd not believe it from this entry, though, would you? LOL! Guess I just needed to vocalize all this ... get it off my chest. Something theraputic and cleansing about releasing those thoughts from your mind.
Just gonna play things day by day for now. See where it leads me. Hell, more than half the fun of getting someplace is the journey!!
Love ya'll ... thanks for letting me ramble!!

I hope you can look back on this time as a growing spot,you needed to go through to move on.
ReplyDeleteHUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =)
Hey check the xml on your page. It''ll help too.
ReplyDeleteCassie, I'm slowly getting to looking at this as yet another growing experience. Just another of many in my life. Yeah, I'll move on. You know me, I don't let things get to me for too long. Thanks, Cass ... love ya!!
ReplyDeleteSanity? On multiply? There is NO intelligent life here!!! (except for me)
ReplyDeletePhil ... doih! THANKS!!! I'll check into it. Right now what we're doing requires a lot of abstract thinking. That I don't have a problem with. It's getting these abstracts into what's really a table form. I know and understand tables, it's creating them using the instructors instructions *and* using Visio that's totally losing me. Thanks, I'm gonna check it out see if it's any help!! HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteYes, sanity. A word usually not in my vocabulary. But what little I have I want to keep. Might have a use for it someday ...
ReplyDeleteHmmmmmm ... I need to change my heading to "Beam me up Scotty. If Phil is the only intelligent life here we're all screwed" ... LMAO ... kidding ... MWAH!!
You're right though. It's me, Beege and Pokey.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!! The *New* Three Stooges??
ReplyDeleteLOL ... nap time. Homework gave me a huge headache. Surgery on Wednesday so I can't take anything for the headache. Grrrrrr ... heating pad here I come ...
ReplyDeleteHey...
ReplyDeleteHuh?
ReplyDeleteWe aren't THAT bad yet!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! True ... well ... two out of three anyway ... :wink:
ReplyDeleteAnd whom are the two pray tell!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL ... pick one ... LMAO. Could be one of you ... could be you're each 1/3 of the way there ... you decide. :wink:
ReplyDelete