I snagged this from Cassie ...
four jobs I've had in my life.....
1. Hospital Inventory (before the days of PCs!! Time consuming doing it by hand)
2. Crossing Guard (most dangerous job I've had)
3. Mystery Shopper (that was a FUN job!)
4. Shift Manager at a fast food restuarant
four movies I'd watch over and over....
1. Titanic
2. Star Trek (any of the movies)
3. Star Wars
4. any comedy that makes me laugh
four places I have lived.....
1. New Hudson, Michigan
2. West Bloomfield, Michigan
3. Walled Lake, Michigan
4. Waterford, Michigan
four shows on tv I watch...........
1. Cops type shows (COPS, AMW, Jail, Street Patrol)
2. Crime shows (CSI, Without A Trace, Shark, Cold Case, etc)
3. Ghost Whisperer
4. Keeping Up Appearances
four favourite places I've been.........
1. Alpena, MI
2. Port Huron, MI
3. Houghton Lake, MI
4. Nassau, Bahamas
(Damn, I don't get out of Michigan much do I?)
my four favourite foods..........
1. Seafood (especially scallops, swordfish and crab)
2. Coney Dogs
3. Buffalo (yes, buffalo meat, yummy!!)
4. pizza
four places I'd rather be right now................
1. At work (remember I'm unemployed - I'd *love* to have a job right now!)
2. Nassau, Bahamas
3. sleeping ... lol
4. I dunno where else!
four things I'm lookin foward to in the coming year......
1. Hopefully seeing an improvement in Michigan's economy (dream big, eh?)
2. Getting a real job (see number one)
3. working on improving my health
4. spending time with my loved ones
Nice list
ReplyDeleteI've been all over the US but lived in only a couple of places.
HUGS I hope you keep healing well =)
Wishing you continued speedy healing! HUGS
ReplyDelete