KUA

KUA

2/14/08

Valentine's Day ... Part TWO

I'm proud of myself!!! With all the support and love I've recieved today it was easier for me to deal with the day. Thank you all!!! Focused strictly on the good ... anytime a sad thought tried to enter my mind I wouldn't allow it.

So, I did go to get my hair cut. I love it!!!! Alien went with me ... she got hers cut, too. Wow, what a difference.

I didn't stop for candy to bring to class afterwards. Only because Alien's hair cut blew my budget. But that's fine. Her haircut was my Valentine's Gift to her. Good thing I didn't bring candy anyway. Teacher brought enough to put everyone into a diabetic coma!! LOL! I only had one mini twix bar.

So ... I barely walked into the classroom and Teacher blurts out "OMG, I just LOVE your hair!! It makes you look ten years younger." Then she went into a "not that you don't already look young for your age" stammer ... I thanked her, laughing ... telling her she better quit while she was behind. Had a good laugh over that!

Now I'm debating coloring it. The stylist, Alien, Teacher and two fellow classmates all mentioned a good coloring would really knock off a few more years.

So ... here's the new 'do ...

2008

And this is Alien before her haircut ...

Cory - Haircut - before

And ... Alien after the haircut ...

Cory - Haircut - after

She'll be dying her hair jet black over the weekend while she's at her Dad's house. She'll add blue or red hair gel to give it some additional color. Can't wait to see how it looks!!!! And yes, I'll be taking pictures!!

I'll be catching up with ya'll tonight and tomorrow ... HUGS!!!!!


7 comments:

  1. I love her hair cut looks good =)

    Yours is very nice also.

    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, very nice, I just colored mine again, it's a darker brown and I planned on a cut in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got through the day ok. Love your haircut and Aliens. My kids have so many different colours I can't keep up and I haven't been brave enough to find out my real colour for a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW....you both look great! I remember when I cut off all of my long hair for a 'funky' new do...I cried for days...BUT, that's a natural reaction for a woman I think. I can't wait to see the new color...you both look fabulous! Love you lots and it's good to hear that you were able to keep the negative out and focus on the positive....MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow--to both of you! alien's is definately a whole new look...and speaking of looks, you can tell you've lost weight. you're lookin' good, hon! congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just LOVE a new haircut! Yours looks WONDERFUL, too! And so does Alien's! She looks happy, too!

    Enjoy your new 'LOOKS!' And I'm glad you got through yesterday okay...hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I agree you both look great. Your haircut suits you and the change in lengths for Alien, it really suits here though the new cut.
    Gee you guys dont do anything by half measure. LOL.
    They look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete