Description:
Source unknown.
Ingredients:
1/2 cup milk
1 stick margarine
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
2 c. sugar
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 tsp. vanilla
3 c. oatmeal
Directions:
Combine first four ingredients. Cook on medium heat until boiling. Rolling boil for 1 - 1 & 1/2 min. Remove from heat and mix vanilla and peanut butter. Mix well. Pour over oatmeal in a large bowl. Mix quickly in a large bowl. Spoon out onto wax paper. Let cool for 10 minutes.
Ya need pics of gross grub
ReplyDeleteLOL, I know I do, Phil!! While we've tried the majority of these recipes when the kiddies were but little I never thought to take photos!! Yeah, I was a bad mom!! No photos!! Back before the digital revolution, when we actually had to PAY to have our photos developed. But believe me, I'll be working on getting photos in the near future. Promise!! Hugs!
ReplyDelete