KUA

KUA

7/14/08

Walgreens Pharmacy

Rating:
Category:Other
Walgreens
20 South Telegraph
Waterford Twp, MI

This store was just opened a few months ago. Since it's the closest to home, I decided to use this store. Mistake. I've only been there a few times and am not impressed at all with the service I receive. They're unfriendly and give the impression that waiting on the customer interferes with their time. The icing on the cake, so to speak, was the other day when I was getting my meds refilled. While I waited I picked up a few other purchases - some munchies and some cleaning agents. The pharmacy tech bagged cleaning agents with food and my prescriptions!! I hadn't noticed at first as I was distracted by my cell phone. Once I did notice I got them out of the bag as quickly as possible and then filed a complaint online with their website.

The follow up call from the complaints department was fruitless. "Our employees do not work for a grocery store and therefore do not bag items separately unless the customer specifically asks" I was told. I told the woman calling it was only common sense to separate cleaning agents from items the customer would be orally consuming.

I will not be back to this store for any reason. I will go miles out of my way to deal with a store that has in the past kept my prescriptions separate from cleaning agents. Not to mention friendly and don't give you a sense of intruding on their time.

3 comments:

  1. Wha????????? That's just plain common sense...But this is Walgreens we're talking about. I'd report them to the health department or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the pirate... they need to be reported to the health department.

    ReplyDelete