In other news, LOL, the car died Thursday night on the way to class. I knew it'd been acting up, but after talking to Married son we figured it'd be okay for the five mile drive to campus. Boy were we wrong!! Not two miles down the road she overheated. Long story short, the mechanic has the car right now. Some coil - don't know exactly which one as my mom's been dealing with the mechanic - it's her mechanic, I've only met him once. And Mom's memory and automotive know-how isn't that good to remember the name of what's wrong with the car!! Hopefully this'll be the last of the issues with this car. It's ten years old, I really don't enjoy spending a grand everytime she needs some work.
Not a whole lot else going on. Pretty sad. Life around here has become that dull lately. Even the Gremlin is laying low right now. Probably moved on for more exciting surroundings is my guess. I'm sure he'll be back soon, never fails I get comfy with dull and mundane and he shows his ass back up into my life.
Should get back to studying. Still have two chapters to read for Database Systems, and then re-read the chapters in Business for a test this week.
Gonna leave with this ... I snagged it from IceQueen and Amy ...
| What Screwy Squirrel Means |
![]() You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing. You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long. You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start. You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong. You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know. You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do. You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality. You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way! You are very open. You communicate well, and you connect with other people easily. You are a naturally creative person. Ideas just flow from your mind. A true chameleon, you are many things at different points in your life. You are very adaptable. You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row. You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace. People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality. You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life. You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you. At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself. You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people. You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts. You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals. |

Never give up...Never quit...There is always a source to learn!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://javascript.about.com/od/learnjavascript/Learn_to_Program_with_Javascript.htm
Sometimes it makes sense to back up and regroup a bit - it certainly isn't defeat :). If you were only taking one class, I've no doubt you'd be able to manage the javascript - but with your full courseload I agree that you should switch out to something a bit less painful to learn right now.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about the car - hopefully it's something minor (is there any such thing, I wonder).
I've always been interested in learning HTML...but, I really don't know if I have the patience for it...I know that it's a great skill to have on your resume though. I know that you'll figure out the best way to proceed, maybe next semester you can take the JavaScript course. Sorry to hear about your car...I was using gramma's the other day and Bri had to change a tire...I was just glad he was there to do it. Hopefully it won't cost out the bum to get your car repaired *crosses fingers*.
ReplyDeleteBoring and mundane can be good sometimes, especially when you have alot you need to get done. I thrive on chaos, it seems, but, every once in awhile having a few boring days gives me a chance to breathe.
I love the 'screwy squirrel' profile...it fits you well.
Come up for air occassionally...those books will drive you mad if you let them :p...take care of yourself...I love you lots! MWAH!
Sorry you have to drop that class, I agree it should have told you, hate wasted class. Just tell us older students what you want we are happy to do it LOL
ReplyDeleteHope the car stuff is not to bad.
Hope your day goes well. =)
HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS=)
I am really sorry about the class too.............hang in there hon......
ReplyDelete