Ros' kitties are much bigger, and the markings are totally different than Missy's kitten. Missy's kitten looks more like it's a tortoise shell, where Ros' are more white than tortoise.
I just have one question ... how the hell does an indoor cat have a kitten (or possibly more) and no one here knew it! And how the hell did she keep it so well hidden.
We've named the new baby "Mr No Where Man" since he seems to have come out of nowhere!!
But now Married Son has to wait until this kitten is weened before he can come pick up Missy Shamira. It'll be summer's end before she's able to go home with him now.

Ok I'm sorry but Lisa I think maybe just maybe!!
ReplyDeleteLOL
LOL, thanks Helen ... thanks a lot ... LMAO!
ReplyDeletehehehe I couldnt resist! I couldn't believe what I was reading!! LOL HUGS!!
ReplyDeleteoh boy....so how did an indoor cat get a kitty??? because I have an indoor cat and I'm not wanting any surprises! LOL
ReplyDeleteHelen, yeah, I can't believe the whole thing happened either!! LOL!
ReplyDeleteTerry, we have a young male cat ... I have an appointment to get him fixed, but it's not until later this month that the humane society does their income-adjusted clinic. So ... that's how indoor cats make surprise kitties! LMAO ...
ReplyDelete'Life is full of surprises'. we had a similar problem with hamsters a few years ago - two hamsters gave birth at the same time (8 babies each), what we thought were 3 females obviously were not! Lol
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Where are the pictures?
ReplyDeleteHelen, oh, I could imagine how crazy it would be here if we had any gender confusion with the fur babies. Yipes ... just boggles the mind.
ReplyDeleteLeann, I'm working on pictures!!! The two oldest kittens (Ros' kittens) are well hidden. She is good at corralling them. It's been five weeks and I only saw them the one time. Of course, the camera wasn't handy. Missy's kitten is out a bit more ... but Momma takes her back behind the couch as soon as one of the "boys" come into the room.
ReplyDeleteI have learned to keep the camera at the ready in the living room hoping that I'll catch a sneak peak of one of the babies and get a rare photo!! Stay tuned ...