KUA

KUA

6/13/08

Bloggers Block

Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm not sure why. Guess it's blogger's block. Or just nothing going on here lately. And I mean nothing, LOL. I have been keeping up with ya'll through the emails Multiply sends out. I have about thirty I'd like to respond to, but ... well, face it, the likelihood of me actually commenting is pretty slim. It's not that I don't care about ya'll ... I do ... I just can't think of anything to say. Sad when I can't think of something to say, eh?

We have more severe storms in the area. Just what we need. There's still 30,000 in the area who are without power from last Sunday's storms. Gotta love all this crazy weather. NOT! We were only a day without power, we were one of the lucky ones. The grocery store just yesterday got back it's computer system. I couldn't even buy groceries until yesterday with their EBT system being down!! And then when I got home I noticed they mis-scanned a few items. So now I have to go back (with the items) and get that resolved. I usually watch as they scan my groceries, but these completely got past me. Gotta love those scanner laws. I'll get five bucks back because they screwed up!!

Well, gonna head on out of here. It's looking like the storms are fast approaching. Maybe I can get some good storm pictures? LOL ...


27 comments:

  1. I'm feeling the bloggers block also. Don't want to only talk about work. Seems like thats all I'm doing right now work and sleep.

    Can't wait til your whining about work also. =)

    HUGS sweet friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those storms must be AWFUL!!! We're finally in the midst of a decent heat wave and I cannot justify complaining about it until it gets REALLY BAD.

    It's hard to have something fascinating to write about all the time....that must be why I just do so much RAMBLING about nothing!

    I would LOVE to see some good storm pictures! However, given YOUR LUCK with LIGHTENING....I could probably survive without them!

    *giggle*

    Stay safe, K?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say we make a new multiply group...."just lurking"....and no one ever does anything in it but lurk on the main site occassionally.....i was practicing for it until I wrote this

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cass, I can't wait to whine about a job, too ... if and when I ever find one, that is. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leann, yeah, fun times with the storms. We just got the yard pretty much cleaned up from the last storm. So far this new storm system seems to be petering out before it reaches us, so that's good.

    When you ramble it's funny!! You've got a way with words, that's for sure!

    Doesn't look like I'm going to get any good storm pictures. As I said a minute ago the storms seem to be pretty much petering out before they reach us. All I've seen so far is moderate rainfalls. No thunder or lightning. Drats. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amy, A Lurker's Group! What a great idea! LMAO! My luck Multiply would delete it for inactivity! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you just said something in this blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pengy's a lurker, she loves lurkers lololololol
    I wanna join too! I aim aiming for a stalkers badge hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. Phil, yup, sure did ... gotta say something once in a while or they'd stick a toe tag on me thinking I'm dead for sure ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Helen, lol ... just what I need - another stalker! I think we finally got rid of the last one! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  11. If I promise to be a good stalker will you promise not tto go all crazy on me hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, depends ... you gonna try to kill someone like the last stalker did??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now let me see... Helen + Kill = You scared me waaaaahhh!

    I am thinking that will be a noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwwww, it's okay ... I'm sure you'd be a nice stalker, really ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Phew..I can uncurl now and be normal! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Um ... Helen ... normal?? Now you're scaring ME!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol I'm as normal as umm you!! ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  18. Helen, my dear friend, I'm sorry to tell you this ... normal is something I'm not. In fact, normal scares me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well we're allright then LOL.. I have no perception of what a normal person is it would probably confuse me lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ah, confusion - more exactly chaos and confusion, now that's *normal* to me!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sucks when the stuff scans wrong and you don't notice it, our store gives it to you for free if it scans wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cat, cool!! Free is always good! Michigan scan laws require the difference of the over-scan be refunded and $5 be given to the customer as compensation. The law states that the store has to give it to you, but one of the stores I used to work for would only give it *if* the customer asked for it. Needless to say it was a constant fight between the honest customer service supervisors (such as myself) and the less than honest management. We all lost when the dishonest management let a few of us *troublemakers* go! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  23. It does, but the law is the law ... and I couldn't justify breaking it because they were too cheap to want to pay out the extra five bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I think our free rule is good, it gives them incentive to make sure their crap rings up right. Although not all our cashiers give it either, they just fix it. Customer service desk always does though.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like the free policy, sounds like great incentive for the cashiers to watch for errors while scanning. But I like the law, too ... this way it's mandatory for all stores to correct their scanning errors and not screw the customer. Well, it'd be nice if all the stores were on the up and up anyway. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pengy, I see you!! Knew you'd surface eventually, LOL!

    ReplyDelete