So we knew Ros Kitty was pregnant. We just hadn't calculated *how* pregnant that's all. We have two new baby kitties, barely an hour old. Born, of all places, in Alien's closet. We have no idea if there's more coming or not, but based on the fact Momma is still walking around meowing up a storm I have to assume there's at least one left to be born. Then again, knowing Ros she may have been telling us to come check out the latest litter.
I'm so adopting not only all these new kitties out, but the Kitten Factory is outta here in six weeks, too. The other two cats, Ros' first litter, are now old enough that they're gonna be fixed as soon as the vet has their next "low income" day.
I'm sure pictures will follow in the up-coming days, once the kittens are out and about.
What's funny is one of the kittens has already been adopted out, Bubba's girlfriend wants one soooooo bad and has been just waiting for this litter to be born, LOL. I just need to adopt out Momma and the remaining kitten(s).
Anyone want a kitten? LOL!

Ros Kitty (a.k.a. the Kitten Factory) chilling with Alien just about an hour before the kittens were born. Shoulda known then that something was up. The only time Ros comes into my room is when she's in need of something - like comfort in this case. LOL!
Uhmm sure I'll have one LOL...
ReplyDeleteThat was quick she works fast that cat!
Maybe Alien is the second mommy, wasnt she the only one allowed close to the first litter?
Thank goodness that stray cat I feed is male otherwise I can just imagine my back yard!! LOL
Yeah, Alien is Grandma to those babies, LOL! You should have seen the cat a little while ago, I should have known something was up ... her jumping on my bed where Alien was sitting with her laptop and getting all cuddly. That should have been my first clue the cat population was about to go up tonight. I took pictures, I'll have to add one to this blog, LOL!
ReplyDeleteMan, it does seem like she did have 'em quick. Barely even knew she was knocked up, we did.
awwwww!
ReplyDeleteAmy, just think ... little cousins for ma-nee and ma-lee. Hehehe ...
ReplyDeleteThat pic is so cute and yup Alien is her momma no wonder she doesnt want her to be adopted out, Ros prolly wouldnt want it either LOL.
ReplyDeleteHelen, I'm going through the "well, maybe we CAN live with 3 cats, but Missy still has to go" argument with myself. Alien and Ros have a real bond, and as much as I want to adopt her out I just can't see it happening. Not without really breaking Alien's heart. I'm hoping maybe Married Son will want to take Shiloh with him when he moves into a house, too ... since Shiloh and Grandson seem to be best of buds.
ReplyDeleteOh, and Married Son has decided against moving back here - I don't have a garage and he needs one to sort out his salvaging stuff. I doubt the township would allow him to "junk" up the back yard. Heck, I wouldn't allow him to junk up the backyard! LOL! ...
So ... the who stays and who goes dilemma continues. LOL!
That would be me too.. and I think she would get to stay, she needs to cross her legs and not play naughties tho!! LMAO
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! And with her son (Shiloh) no less! Geesh. Little Miss Ros has no idea she's going to be taken to the kitty doctor and have that kitten factory shut down ASAP! She better not get knocked up in the meantime, not if she knows what's good for her. The little hussy.
ReplyDeleteLOL your killing me here.. her son? Sheesh!! Dont they have a memory bank? hahaha How soon do they go on heat after having a litter?
ReplyDeleteShe can technically get pregnant any time now. It's a matter of keeping them separated until she's okay to go to the vet - about a month to six weeks after birthing I've heard. That horny little brat tried to show interest last night. She's half his size and gave him a 'what for and how come' ... I've never seen her so bitchy and him run away so fast before.
ReplyDeleteGood for her! Hopefully she will keep swatting at him and he'll be scared enogh to stay away until you can get her to the vet.
ReplyDeleteRiiiiiiiiiiight. That hussy. Won't happen!!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I had to laugh. Took a quick potty break. Walked into the bathroom to find Ringo laying in the sink!! It's marble and his favorite place to cool off when it's hot (which it's not) -or- to hide from Ros when she's in one of her hissy moods (which she is). Big bad cat, all 18 pounds of him hiding from the 4 pound Witch!! LMAO!
LMAO Typical Male!! Sheesh
ReplyDelete18 pounds is heavy for a cat???
It is when it's next to a four pound cat! LOL! Yup, 18 is a little on the large size actually ... most of the male cats we've had hover somewhere around the 10 to 12 pound mark. And now here both of my males are over 15 pounds although neither one is really considered overweight, they're just both BIG boys, lol.
ReplyDeleteThe male taht I feed would probably be 4-5 pounds but the other cat that bullies him would be over ten pounds he's really solid and scary LOL
ReplyDeleteTen pounds is about average according to the so called cat experts, LOL. But after having Ringo around for about six years normal sized cats seem small to me. LOL! Shiloh is a large boy, too, and he's only eleven months old ... when he stops growing it wouldn't surprise me if he weighs in around the twenty pound range.
ReplyDeleteWOW!!
ReplyDeleteThats nearly as heavy as my dog and the vet says hes too heavy LOL...any lighter and he would look like one of those car decorations, the bobble head toys hahaha Big head and little body.
LOL!!!! Ringo's a Maine Coon cat, they're generally bigger than the average kitty is. Shiloh's father is unknown, but he looks like he's at least part American Tiger Tabby. They generally don't get soooo big, and he's muscular to boot. Either of my cats are as big as the other neighbors dogs. LOL!
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! A bobble head! That's funny!
Hes dopey too.. soo bobblle bobble suits him LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL!!! Looks like the cat now has a name, eh? Bobble Bobble!! Too funny!
ReplyDeletehehehe sounds good to me!
ReplyDelete