I cant for the life of me take photos of fireworks I always manage the wrong setting.. my son has some good ones on his phone tho... which I think is just rude! LMAO
Helen, LOL! These photos were actually part of a video I took. I still-framed the best shots to make into photographs. I'm pleasantly surprised they came out as good as they did since I was using my old digital camera - it was the worst camera for night shots, LOL. I love my new camera (Canon Power Shot A560), it takes great night shots.
Pretty good going for still off a video its always hard to click at exactly the right time to get what you want showing. I have Neil diamond on video and got a couple off.. I soo sucked at the timing thing tho LOL
LOL ... that's me ... smarty pants (or smart aleck - take your pick). Whatever shortcuts or cheats I can use I will! LOL. Now to figure out how to apply *that* to housekeeping and I'd be one happy camper for sure. LMAO.
I cant for the life of me take photos of fireworks I always manage the wrong setting.. my son has some good ones on his phone tho... which I think is just rude! LMAO
ReplyDeleteWaiting, waiting!
ReplyDeleteHelen, LOL! These photos were actually part of a video I took. I still-framed the best shots to make into photographs. I'm pleasantly surprised they came out as good as they did since I was using my old digital camera - it was the worst camera for night shots, LOL. I love my new camera (Canon Power Shot A560), it takes great night shots.
ReplyDeleteAnd one of the best spots to hang out at!
ReplyDeletePretty good going for still off a video its always hard to click at exactly the right time to get what you want showing.
ReplyDeleteI have Neil diamond on video and got a couple off.. I soo sucked at the timing thing tho LOL
Helen, LOL!! I cheated. I used freeze-frame until I found the shot I wanted. All I had to do after was capture that frame. Easy peasy. LOL.
ReplyDeleteSmarty pants! LOL
ReplyDeleteLOL ... that's me ... smarty pants (or smart aleck - take your pick). Whatever shortcuts or cheats I can use I will! LOL. Now to figure out how to apply *that* to housekeeping and I'd be one happy camper for sure. LMAO.
ReplyDeleteLOL!
ReplyDelete