1. Did you have a nickname growing up? Cisa and my dad still calls me that, too.
2. Where were your parents born? Both in Detroit
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? An update to the WeatherChannel Desktop
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Red Lobster
5. Last time you swam in a pool? OMG!! Been twenty years if it's been a day since I've swam in a pool.
6. Have you ever been in a play? The Mikado in fifth grade, LOL!
7. How many children do you want? I *have* three already, plus one grandson. That's enough, really!
8. Type of music you dislike most? Rap (I'd rather listen to Polka than Rap any ol' day)
9. Are you registered to vote? Yes
10. Do you have cable? No. Antenna only.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Nopers.
12. Ever prank call anybody? Yes long long ago. Long before caller ID.
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Nope.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Oh 'ell no!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Nassau, Bahamas
16. Do you have a garden? I have the room, but no I don't. I have a brown thumb. Kill everything I plant!
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Maxine.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Yes
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, whenever.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? The Last Mimsy.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Everything but anchovies and jalapeno
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips - although it's been popcorn for me lately
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? none, I'm not much of a make up wearer
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? And this would be a good idea WHY?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, me. Not.
26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My Star Trekkie group, Chung's Chinese Restaurant
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? 3 Musketeers - yum!!
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Whenever the last elections were ... I don't recall the date. LOL.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? 4 or 5 years ...
31. Have you ever won a trophy? Never.
32. Are you a good cook? I can be when I actually cook, LOL.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Um, yeah.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Nope.
35. Sprite or 7-up? If there's no other choices I'll choose 7-Up, otherwise I drink Diet Mt Dew
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yuppers, a few jobs I've had to wear uniforms.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Prescription refills
38. Ever throw up in public? Nope.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? At this point in my life, being a millionaire ...
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Used to. Don't anymore. Love at first sight is just a ploy to sell those cheap romance novels, LOL.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Nope.
42. Can ex's be friends? Not entirely. I wouldn't hang out with any of my exes, but we do get along well when we're together for the sake of the kids.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? Ummmm ... either my mom or dad, I don't remember who was hospitalized last.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? No. I was a real "toe-head".
45. What message is on your answering machine? Voice mail, and you'll be greeted by me saying my name.
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Roseanne Rosannadanna!!
47. What was the name of your first pet? Terry, a wire-haired Fox Terrier
48. What is in your purse/wallet that is unusual? Diabetic Alert Card ... or my Star Fleet membership card, LOL
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Take a nice relaxing bath or shower ...
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? The fan I'm sitting in front of, lol. It's 83 and humid!!
I guess I know you a little some of these answers I knew =)
ReplyDeleteHUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS =)
LOL, Cassie. I've blogged about a few of these topics before, I think. Back in our 360 days if I remember right. Great memory, LOL!!
ReplyDeleteIt was fun to know a couple of things =)
ReplyDeleteVery cool! I really really like your new page design! Its your cutest one yet! Where on Earth did you find it? Its so pretty and Summery?! And funny! ;^D Hugga hugga, Dana Beezer
ReplyDeleteDana Beezer ... hehe, love that name!! Thanks!! Got the new look from "Themegirl", she's on my contacts list. Check her stuff out!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI like these and surveys and lists LOL
ReplyDeleteNow I just have one question, whats wrong with the peanut smoking question? ROFL!
Peanuts, they're just not for snacking anymore. LOL. I can't imagine it'd taste very good. Don't see myself ever wanting to find out, either.
ReplyDeleteNo me neither.. wirdly I have been looking for shelled peanuts lately and nooooooo not to smoke the shells LOL. Mark likes them but I cant find them anywhere!!
ReplyDeleteNow that you mention it, I haven't seen shelled peanuts in the stores lately either. Weird.
ReplyDelete