KUA

KUA

6/27/08

The Misadventure Continues ...

Went to Best Buy early this morning to pick up the digital converter box that was supposed to arrive at the store overnight.

Notice I say supposed ...

The shipment didn't show up. Or more appropriately the shipment showed up *minus* digital converter boxes.

Figures.
 
It's frustrating. Talk about supply not meeting demand. Geesh. I'm just glad I didn't wait until the last minute. Can you imagine the shortage that'll happen in the last months of this mandatory change-over?

I just hope I find a box (let alone the three or four total I need) before these coupons expire. And the rate I'm going, it'll take me two months or more to succeed in this mission.

Mission: Impossible.

3 comments:

  1. I hope it comes in over the weekend or Monday..how rude!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I do too ... I'll be even happier when we have all the converter boxes we need and can put this nightmare behind us, LOL!

    ReplyDelete