KUA

KUA

6/20/08

Friday Five




For this weeks Friday Five, I thought that now Summer is in full swing, we could share some of our summer time memories...good or bad!

1.  A summer I'll never forget ... The summer my ex had a contract to tear down the old beach house at the subdivision's private beach. My sons were little and we were able to enjoy the beach all summer long without having to pay the annual dues (since their daddy was excavating the beach house).

2.  As a kid, every summer we would ... When not swimming in our pool we spent a lot of the summer at my Grandmother's cottage.

3.  A summer that I regret ... I have no regrets.

4.  I loved summers as a child because ... they were carefree and uncomplicated.

5.  During the summer I enjoy ... driving to Port Huron, Michigan for a day of picnicking, ship watching and visiting the Port Huron Lightship on the St. Clair River.

11 comments:

  1. Sweet that you got to stay at the beach for a summer! And yes, childhood summer time was so carefree and uncomplicated! Good list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very kewl! We'd have been good friends as kids I bet. I liked all seasons, but Summer was good times for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmm...the summer of regret sounds interesting...do tell us more...nosey people want to know! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A summer on the beach sounds like the perfect summer to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blog. Great list of summer memories. Thanks for sharing. My list is at - http://jayaramanms.multiply.com/journal/item/206

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now taht I am in hot flash territory as soon as I think of Summer.my brain fries LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh memory lane! I have always luved summer! However, now that I'm older I seem to get hot alot faster. lol! Luv your summer memories! ;0) hugz!!

    ReplyDelete