KUA

KUA

4/18/08

It's Been One Of Those Days ...

I had written a long vent blog earlier. Posted it even. Then deleted it. I didn't want a reminder of how lousy this day has been. Nothing overly horrible, just a day of one thing after the other. I thought once I got home it'd get better. Nope. Same shit ... different faces!

So, with the Gremlin being so active today, I decided to take the day off from homework. I know the minute I start the Gremlin will rear his ugly head again!! I'm pushing my luck here blogging.

At least I got to see Grandson, so something *good* did happen today. I tried to take a few pictures of him on his tricycle. No such luck! LOL! Little booger stole my camera and proceeded to snap about a dozen pictures with it. He needs his own camera! Something that won't get broken if he accidently drops it He didn't drop mine, but I was worried a few times!

Guess I start keeping an eye out for inexpensive children's digital cameras, eh? LOL ...


3 comments:

  1. What can I say? Sounds like you need a hug. And grandson definitely needs his own camera because you don't want to risk yours - especially with the gremlin around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope things get better, at least the bad days make us appreciate the good ones!
    Your Grandson is obviously taking after you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lisa the deleted blog made it through via email.. sending you a big hug!!
    We had your gremlins play with Marks boat and I HAD A DAY TOO!! Lmao

    Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete